image image image image
Night of the Ninjas

72 Comments

image zipper

1382988461_Sumrow-No-Eye-In-Team-Promo.jpg -

Teevil

  • seigmundlai said 23 weeks ago

    seigmundlai's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    design is good but too little color choices.. sorry teefury have to pass on this one
  • ClevaGurl said 23 weeks ago

    ClevaGurl's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • Social badges
      10/26/13
    • Social - Twitter
      10/26/13
    • Social badges
      10/26/13
    • Like-Like
      10/26/13
    Whoa!!! Turtle power! The stick in the eye makes me cringe but it's so awesome! Night of the Ninja's is so dope too! I don't know which to choose! Side note: I seem to have deducted that sharing the design to Facebook and Twitter gets you badges. ^_^
  • DPsycho said 23 weeks ago

    DPsycho's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    I LIKE TUTTLES!!
  • iancorporate said 23 weeks ago

    Ugh, I wish I had money! I really like both of the designs, but There is No 'Eye' in Team is my favourite! It has a Double Dragons (video game) feel to it. Great job fellas!
  • Turgon said 23 weeks ago

    Eh can someone explain to me what is the There is No "Eye" in Team?
  • ADKboomer said 23 weeks ago

    ADKboomer's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Damn I own too many Ts as is, but that dragon/turtles design is great. looks nice on Navy too...havin a hard time passin...
  • ADKboomer said 23 weeks ago

    ADKboomer's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    Turgon
    said:
    Eh can someone explain to me what is the There is No "Eye" in Team?
    donatello's bo is pokin the dragon's eye
  • wildcatcher2 said 23 weeks ago

    I'm all about that No Eye in Team!!! Looks pretty amazing.
  • wildcatcher2 said 23 weeks ago


    ClevaGurl
    said:
    Whoa!!! Turtle power! The stick in the eye makes me cringe but it's so awesome! Night of the Ninja's is so dope too! I don't know which to choose! Side note: I seem to have deducted that sharing the design to Facebook and Twitter gets you badges. ^_^


    Oh good to know! I need to get me some badges.
  • Joshua Nensey said 23 weeks ago

    Love both designs. Great job and congrats to the artists!,
  • davemanley85 said 23 weeks ago

    Love Them Both Y Am I So Broke LOL O I Keep Buying Shirts Love this
  • ssj4timoteo said 23 weeks ago

    ssj4timoteo's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Am I missing something as to why the No "Eye" design they are all wearing red cloth instead of each with their own color?
  • redheadtp said 23 weeks ago

    redheadtp's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Social badges
      10/26/13
    • 1UP
      10/15/13

    seigmundlai
    said:
    design is good but too little color choices.. sorry teefury have to pass on this one


    This. I wish they would even sell white sometime. It's always the same color tshirts. It's made me slow down on my purchases.
  • drnight2 said 23 weeks ago

    drnight2's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • Social badges
      10/26/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    ssj4timoteo
    said:
    Am I missing something as to why the No "Eye" design they are all wearing red cloth instead of each with their own color?


    They're the Turtles from the original comics. The ones from the movies and TV got their own colors because the kids couldn't tell them apart by the weapons.
  • TheRedX said 23 weeks ago

    TheRedX's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    This may be the first time I buy both designs from a TwoFury.
  • sammiej said 23 weeks ago

    I don't know where I would ask this, so I'll ask here. Could one of you teach me how to design t-shirts online? D: These are awesome! I would like to learn !
  • chopstyx said 23 weeks ago

    chopstyx's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    These are both great, may have to purchase both! LOVE the Sumrow design, been waiting to see it here :)
  • Darkkid23 said 23 weeks ago

    Darkkid23's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    Feeling the Night of the Ninjas a bit more. Both are good designs!
  • Noah21 said 23 weeks ago

    Noah21's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13

    wildcatcher2
    said:


    ClevaGurl

    said:
    Whoa!!! Turtle power! The stick in the eye makes me cringe but it's so awesome! Night of the Ninja's is so dope too! I don't know which to choose! Side note: I seem to have deducted that sharing the design to Facebook and Twitter gets you badges. ^_^



    Oh good to know! I need to get me some badges.


    But hot to share to facebook..
  • Censored said 23 weeks ago

    Censored's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Four Raph's in "There is no Eye in Team", and then Raph's missing his lower Jaw in Night of the Turtles. Why does Raph always have to ruin things.
  • FelixWarstar said 23 weeks ago

    FelixWarstar's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Night of the Ninja bought, adding to a vast collection making my wardrobe now 90% teefury shirts.
  • cpcassio said 23 weeks ago

    Oh my... my first Teefury shirt!! From now on, my wallet is doomed forever
  • vyse2112 said 23 weeks ago

    vyse2112's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    and here i was hoping beyond hope thered be a Morpheus shirt up to commemorate Sandman 25th anniversary release :(
  • vyse2112 said 23 weeks ago

    vyse2112's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 1UP
      10/15/13
    • 2UP
      10/15/13
    tho congrats to the artists, those are some spiffy looking designs
  • Load More Comments