image image
Hear Evil, See Evil, Speak Evil

152 Comments

image zipper

Don't be evil, follow the posting rules! :D -

TBird

  • a screen on tee fury said 195 weeks ago

    a screen on tee fury's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    awesome. i dig it.
  • mwmicrobrews said 195 weeks ago

    mwmicrobrews's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Dig it. Buying it.
  • Val said 195 weeks ago

    Val 's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    Very Cool. I'm Buying
  • laylaanonymous said 195 weeks ago

    will definitely sleep on this one. i love it.
  • bigbadteddy said 195 weeks ago

    bigbadteddy's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Congrats on the baby!

    I bet it will be a cute little whippersnapper.
  • deedsy404 said 195 weeks ago

    deedsy404's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    It is unique wish it wasn't white. I am pissed though so even though I am in the process of typing out my information to order yesterday's tee. If the time is up then I lose out on the tee even if I have it in my cart and am in the process of typing in my information? Way to lose a sale guys.
  • ZachSS said 195 weeks ago

    ZachSS's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    Very cool. I already bought it. I seriously like it a lot. Im not really sure whats going on in the side art but it is cool either way.
  • Rainbowkid said 195 weeks ago

    Rainbowkid's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    god, this is awesome. although i'm not a big fan of white shirts. gray would have been cool. but i love this... great idea!
  • MJ said 195 weeks ago

    MJ's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Get off my lawn
      10/26/13
    deedsy404 said: It is unique wish it wasn't white. I am pissed though so even though I am in the process of typing out my information to order yesterday's tee. If the time is up then I lose out on the tee even if I have it in my cart and am in the process of typing in my information? Way to lose a sale guys.


    Try emailing [email protected] - we're still working out the kinks of the new site :)
  • Zapplez said 195 weeks ago

    Zapplez's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    I think I'll buy it
  • SteelWooly said 195 weeks ago

    Ha, pretty good - I like the simple 'nature' of it. (c what I did there? teehee)
    I think it would have been great if all of them were making that classic "Chimp "O" face"...
  • deedsy404 said 195 weeks ago

    deedsy404's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Rainbowkid said: god, this is awesome. although i'm not a big fan of white shirts. gray would have been cool. but i love this... great idea!


    I agree a nice charcoal even like the collab.
  • SteelWooly said 195 weeks ago

    btw, I'm totally a member of the white shirt fan club. White shirts are fine with me, they nicely emphasize what's on them.
  • deedsy404 said 195 weeks ago

    deedsy404's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    MJ said:
    deedsy404 said: It is unique wish it wasn't white. I am pissed though so even though I am in the process of typing out my information to order yesterday's tee. If the time is up then I lose out on the tee even if I have it in my cart and am in the process of typing in my information? Way to lose a sale guys.



    Try emailing service@teefury.[email protected] - we're still working out the kinks of the new site :)


    I submitted something in the contact us section does that work or should I actually email that email?
  • Skytree said 195 weeks ago

    Skytree's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    great lineart!, awesome!
  • Abbi of all Trades said 195 weeks ago

    Abbi of all Trades's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    Zomboy, this is another great design! It's drawn very nicely and meticulously!
    "Any shout outs?
    To my beautiful partner Vicky. We are having a baby boy due October 3rd!!" -> Congratulations!
  • zomboy said 195 weeks ago

    zomboy's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Get off my lawn
      10/26/13
    Great response from a great community of tee lovers - this is probably one of my strongest designs so it is encouraging to get positive feedback
  • RossRobinson said 195 weeks ago

    RossRobinson's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    • 4UP
      10/15/13
    I love this shirt. Pure awesomeness. I only wish it wasn't white...
  • MJ said 195 weeks ago

    MJ's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Get off my lawn
      10/26/13
    deedsy404 said: submitted something in the contact us section does that work or should I actually email that email?


    The contact section works too :)
  • NowHiringHenchmen said 195 weeks ago

    NowHiringHenchmen's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    zomboy said: Great response from a great community of tee lovers - this is probably one of my strongest designs so it is encouraging to get positive feedback
    zomboy said: Great response from a great community of tee lovers - this is probably one of my strongest designs so it is encouraging to get positive feedback


    I'm seeing pancakes in the near future, sir.
  • zomboy said 195 weeks ago

    zomboy's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Get off my lawn
      10/26/13
    bigbadteddy said: Congrats on the baby!


    I bet it will be a cute little whippersnapper.
    he he he whippersnapper! I can't wait to meet the little man :)
  • deedsy404 said 195 weeks ago

    deedsy404's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • 3UP
      10/15/13
    MJ said:
    deedsy404 said: submitted something in the contact us section does that work or should I actually email that email?



    The contact section works too :)


    Okay thanks for the help MJ!!!! :)
  • zomboy said 195 weeks ago

    zomboy's Teefury Badges
    Latest badge unlocked:
    • Arteest
      10/16/13
    • Get off my lawn
      10/26/13
    Abbi of all Trades said: Zomboy, this is another great design! It's drawn very nicely and meticulously!

    "Any shout outs?

    To my beautiful partner Vicky. We are having a baby boy due October 3rd!!" -> Congratulations!
    hey thanks Abbi :)
  • ducktree said 195 weeks ago

    Love the image..HATE that it's on a plain white tee. =/
  • Load More Comments