Teefury-

On 11/8 I ordered the shirt of the day (Invader Flakes) and a Gallery Shirt (Narf Vader) from you. When the package arrived on 11/26 it contained 2 Invader Flakes shirts and NO Narf Vader shirt. I immediately emailed your customer service team, explaining the problem. On 11/30 "Stephani" replied to my email, asking for a picture of the wrong shirt. I thought this was a little odd, but I immediately complied. On 12/4 I still had not heard back, and so I sent another email. This time I received a reply from Marissa who had the following to say "Unfortunately I'm a little confused, the tee in the photo is marked as an XL, which is the size you purchased for that design. Did you receive two of the same or did you receive an Invader Flakes tee in Women's XXL" I explained to Marissa AGAIN that I had received 2 Invader Flakes and NO Narf Vader. Today, FIVE DAYS after my last communication to you folks (clearly not the promised 3 day turnaround) I received the following email from "stephani" It reads thusly "Thanks for getting back to us. Would it be possible for you to send us a photo of the incorrect tee? The photo you sent us is the correct t-shirt so that's why there's some confusion. As soon as you send over the photo we will determine our options for refunding/replacing the order."

I got a duplicate shirt. I did not get my Narf Vader shirt. I got 2 Invader Flakes shirts. I cannot for the life of me understand why "Stephani" is so flummoxed by this idea. Even my 6 year old can grasp this concept. I'm so extremely frustrated and irritated at this point. I have been extremely patient. I have jumped through all of your hoops. This is unacceptable. I want either a full refund or my Narf Vader shirt with expedited shipping, as well as a full apology from "Stephani" My problem has been neither complicated nor written in a foreign language. She clearly just does not think your customers merit the time and energy it takes to read an entire paragraph.

Please make this right, and soon.
4Comments
    19 weeks ago
    Why don't you just send her a picture of the two Invader Flakes shirts? They're asking you for proof of the mistake, and you're sending them a picture of the correct part of the transaction.

I have found Teefury's Customer Service to be extremely timely and reasonable, but you need to work with them here.
    19 weeks ago
    I have. She keeps telling me I'm sending her "pictures of the correct shirt" and that they need pictures of "the incorrect shirt"
    19 weeks ago
    Also, I've MORE than worked with them. This is clearly a case of "Stephani" not being willing to examine any of the information she has been given.
    19 weeks ago
    Huh? Sounds like they just want to see both shirts in one photo. If they said "incorrect shirt", sounds like they only saw one at a time.
    It's taken a bit longer for responses during the Christmas season, but overall have had my questions adequately answered.