Back to forum
rss 38 weeks ago
I've recently sent in some designs but have all been rejected and I need a lot of constructive criticism on my designs.

4Comments
    37 weeks ago
    Ok, I hope you don't take any of this negatively :)

The first one - I just don't get what the old Nokia has to do with WIR.

The second, I really like the concept. I would remove the yellow outline, though, and just have the basic shape in a single colour, maybe smooth out the curves a little. I think you might struggle with getting that sold anywhere, though, as Fox are notorious for clamping down HARD on Simpsons stuff.

37 weeks ago
    the reason behind the WIR x Nokia was that the old Nokia's were notorious for being indestructible, so ralph basically realises that he has no chance in wrecking it..

and i give the update of the second one a go.
    37 weeks ago
    Bartman is the strongest design, but also the least likely to get chosen - because of the legal aspect and it's not a parody. Also the "fear el" is a little oddly placed. But bit more work, and a bit more polish would make this a cool shirt .

The others come across as a bit stiff and a bit sparse.

Wreck-it-Phone has the wrong character speaking - the phone has a great big screen for communicating words... and yet it is blank. Also, something as simple as maybe tilting the phone a little or re-doing the numbers/text so they look hand-drawn, would make it come a little bit more alive and interesting - which is always a good thing.

Look forward to the updates!
    37 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback