Back to forum
rss 58 weeks ago
So how come the new infamous After Hours isn't everyday? It's pretty upsetting because I'm super bummed I missed yesterdays Kiki shirt :/ And there is no after hours D:
7Comments
  • image zipper
    58 weeks ago
    After Hours only lasts for a few hours, ending very early in the morning. Very sorry to hear that you missed it! :(
    57 weeks ago
    Awhh no! That's alright. But this is good information to know for future reference! Thanks! :D
    53 weeks ago
    Teevil said: After Hours only lasts for a few hours, ending very early in the morning. Very sorry to hear that you missed it! :(

Could you please state somewhere how long after hours runs for? I was under the impression it was for a further 12 hours. Even the artist for wednesday said it was still available as of an hour ago.

• image zipper
    53 weeks ago
    middleearthg said:
    Teevil said: After Hours only lasts for a few hours, ending very early in the morning. Very sorry to hear that you missed it! :(
    Could you please state somewhere how long after hours runs for? I was under the impression it was for a further 12 hours. Even the artist for wednesday said it was still available as of an hour ago.

After Hours typically lasts about 9 hours. There's a countdown timer on the page when it's active that can tell you exactly how much longer it will be available.
    48 weeks ago
    There has to be a way to get yesterday's shirt. Please. My email account was down. Please help.
    48 weeks ago
    I was at the airport/on a plane and missed the 9th Doctor shirt after hours.

I'm so bummed out. I've got the other two. I hope they make them for every doctor but I'll always be missing 9. I didn't know after hours had a time limit. :'(