Back to forum
rss 59 weeks ago
 photo foosbaldah_zps49ef16d2.png

Have tofinish outlining the letters.

Now I'm wondering two things A) Should I use FUS instead of Foos I leaning toward yes on that.

And B) Full shirt or corner then a dragon letter on theother side like a Nike jersey....
9Comments
    59 weeks ago
    photo foosbaldah_zps610bdd99.png

photo foosbaldahnike_zps87caa681.png

you'll need to click this one it's not showing the whole thing I made the players red because it showed up better in the smaller picture
    59 weeks ago
    oh it did show the whole thing cool.
    59 weeks ago
    photo foosbaldahnike2_zps4d8b841f.png

Another version looks a bit morde like a sports shirt...

Used gimp to scale down the picture(I didn't realize I had it nearly 45x25 inches yikes) so I have to fix the colors again but at least they're not as bad as resizing with paint.
    59 weeks ago
    I don't want to be "that guy" but it looks like an MS Paint drawing you did in 20 minutes. The concept is really clever but it looks really flat and has no energy. The colors are also unflattering. The last one you posted looks like it's just a wristwatch, I don't think that is what you're going for.

I also feel the world's love affair with skyrim is over for a while, so it's not an extremely relevant design. I don't mean to be harsh, but I think you need to start over. Draw it, scan it, then clean it up digitally or use a program like illustrator or photoshop, if you're interested in making designs you need to use a more professional program.
    59 weeks ago
    I'm getting into gimp getting used to it. And I appreciate the feedback. I did hand draw it then scan it. Trust me you should've seen what it looked like before. How would you suggest sprucing up the color?

photo foosbaldahnike2_zps313d173d.png

I'm going for something like this:

http://www.lulusoso.com/upload/20120309/soccer_jersey_AC_Milan_2011_2012_home.jpg
    59 weeks ago
    Yeah i could tell you were going for a sportier look, but the brown is not a great color choice for being such a dominant part of the design and the red and the blue are really bright. I also don't know if Teefury can/will print a full bodied design
    59 weeks ago
    I know I'm thinking taking away the strap it was supposed to llok like the medallion on the armor. also Fifa uses a lot of red and blue hence that look...
    I'll try without the strap and see what happens.
    59 weeks ago
    Also don't worry about sounding harsh. WIthout honest feedback there is no growth.

59 weeks ago
    photo foosbaldahrug_zps59b6848e.png

Not really for the tee design but like I said I'm practicing gimp and finding all kinds of fun stuff like this clothify option.