rss 261 weeks ago
Teextile is printing my lion this week.
Only $12 if you get it on Wednesday!

CHECK IT OUT!

17Comments
    261 weeks ago
    Very nice work!
    261 weeks ago
    Olechka, I've been looking for a good lion design for ages. Uneetee has a cool one, and there are a smattering of good lions on dbh, but nothing quiiiite appealed to me enough to pick it up.

This is great, though. The illustration is beautiful, and I love that it makes use of some of the shoulder/sleeve space on the shirt.

Could I ask you to confirm the AA blank it's on? It looks like a non-heathered gray, but I'm never quite positive about colors on my computer monitor.
    261 weeks ago
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it :)
    I do not know which color it is on... Their mock-up is on a darker shirt than I submitted. The best way to find out is to ask in the comments section, the admin (corjolio) does a good job at replying in a timely manner.
    261 weeks ago
    I posted the question, so keep an eye out for a reply ;)
    261 weeks ago
    Wow, I just created a teextile account and was about to post the question when I noticed you already had. Thanks, Olechlka! You must keep weird hours, too :)
    261 weeks ago
    Yep, I'm a night-owl. Almost 2am here in Seattle...plus I've been sick since Thursday so I've been staying home and sleeping in til noon.
    261 weeks ago
    It's almost 5 am here in Virginia. I'm a night-owl, too, and I've been staying up all kinds of extra-wacky hours ever since I became an unemployed computer programmer a few weeks ago. Wheeeee!

(Layoffs, they're a biatch.)
    261 weeks ago
    Oh, right, how rude of me. Feel better soon :)
    261 weeks ago
    Weird, my comment and a few of the ones left after mine had disappeared. I saw that you posted the question again, thanks!
    261 weeks ago
    "this ones being printed on slate grey, which is almost identical to what it looks like on the screen"
    261 weeks ago
    beautiful as usual olechka! i might have to pick one of these up! :)
    261 weeks ago
    Picked one up before midnight hit. Thanks for posting the answer here, Olechka. Was psyched to hear it was slate; I always love getting a new AA shirt that's a color I've never gotten before (yes, I have a problem).
    261 weeks ago
    I really like this one, Olechka. Nice work!
    261 weeks ago
    Congrats Olechka! You deserve it
    261 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the support, guys!
    257 weeks ago
    Olechka, I just got this in the mail yesterday. Printed beautifully. It is quite possibly my favorite artsy shirt in my entire collection. Thanks so much for looking into the shirt color; the design being on slate was what pushed me over into buying it.
    257 weeks ago
    Thanks, I am glad you like how it printed!
    I got mine too (also love the way it printed), but they sent me the wrong size. I contacted them and hopefully I'll get the right one!