Back to forum
rss 75 weeks ago
Sent this in to TeeFury a few days ago, not heard anything back yet. Would love to hear peoples' opinions.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you if they are interested in using your design? I'm wondering how long I should wait before I give up hope and just put it on my RedBubble profile.

7Comments
    75 weeks ago
    nice. altough not for me as never seen firefly and don't like star wars but like the design and you can tell its tennant as the doctor
    74 weeks ago
    Heya Boxman, this is brilliant! I love SW and Dr Who, (never seen Firefly unfortunately), this is incredible. Particularly impressed with the Doctor's hand and sonic screwdriver, very hard perspective to get right, and you've nailed it! I would love to see this on a tee, best of luck with submission my friend. :)
    ~G
    74 weeks ago
    I have never seen Star Wars (I know, I know... I'm getting to it) and not even a Dr. Who fan, to be honest ... BUT I am a Firefly fan! And this is incredible! Perhaps a little change on Mal's head or hair shape... Cannot quite place it, but it just seems a bit off. Even if it doesn't have any changes... Would be an 'Insta-buy' for me.
    73 weeks ago
    kingbilly said: nice. altough not for me as never seen firefly and don't like star wars but like the design and you can tell its tennant as the doctor

YOU MUST SEE FIREFLY! YOU'LL LOVE IT!
    73 weeks ago
    Great design! Seen and love all 3! How can you go wrong with a time lord, a browcoat, AND a Jedi?!?!? :-)
    64 weeks ago
    I love the concept, as I love the 10th doctor, SW and am a browncoat, but Mal's head and Luke's face aren't quite right to me, it just doesn't look like them. If you tweek it, it is a definate buy! :D
    64 weeks ago
    I love the concept but I think the style if edited a bit would make it perfect. I'm not one to talk though ^^