Back to forum
rss 78 weeks ago
Hey everybody. I just subbed these two designs over the last couple of days. I'd love to hear what everybody thinks :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

5Comments
    78 weeks ago
    Hi Omegaman500! I love the Who/Sesame St one, but dont really get the other one. Could you explain please? I probably havent seen that show/film. The only advice I would give on the first one would be not to have the skull and crossbones on the sign, as it looks a little busy/odd. Other than that, it's a brilliant exectution of a fantastic idea, nice work!
    ~G
    78 weeks ago
    i think nurse_why is right about the sesame who one. i hope they make it a tee (when i have the money)
    as for the second one i didn't really like the watchmen (turned it over after about 30-45 mins so don't know the full story behind it) so not for me but nice artwork on it anyway :)
    78 weeks ago
    My only critique is that I wouldn't put the skull and crossbones in. I do realize it's like your "signature", but it takes away from the designs and it's going to confuse some people as to why it's there. Maybe when it's actually a recognizable logo, then it might work, but until then it only affects it negatively.
    78 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the comments. You guys might be right about the skull thing too- I might start to leave it of the next couple of designs.

@nurse_why: It's a design based off of The Watchmen. :)
    77 weeks ago
    I like the first one. :) Although I'm not a huge fan of The Watchmen but it is a neat design.