Back to forum
rss 81 weeks ago
I had a thought that if possible, we could post our trades in separate posts by sizes. This way us big guys don't have to search through a plethora of men's medium to find our potential trades. Just a thought if it is a possibility, we should try it.
4Comments
    81 weeks ago
    That's an interesting idea. It is how we shop, right? You go in the store and go to your size, then see what's available. It would make for a busy forum for sure.
    81 weeks ago
    Isn't that what 'Find' is for in your browser? Just got to a single thread, hit find and input your search string. Worked well enough on the Sep12 thread for me.

As long as users post the names of the shirts accurately and list sizes. Seems to work fine? Managed to track down a Beast of Caerbannog tee I hadn't noticed the first time around, and hopefully will now be trading for it. Still waiting to hear back on whether the guy will also let go a Mario Kombat. That'd be sweet.

I think that having separate threads for sizes would get overly cluttering:

Then we'd have like at least 7+ separate threads (WS, WM, WL, MS, MM, ML, MXL+).

Nah, better just to go for a monthly trade post and maybe post a guideline in the first post on how to accurately list shirts. That is, what abbreviations are preferred, list the URL of the shirt & the name of the tee listed on that url for consistency & searching, etc.

Kind of wish there was a way to go back & edit thread posts after the fact, to update lists of what's available, etc. Currently, just have to add another post with updated lists, etc.

~MG
    81 weeks ago
    Thanks for the idea! I will definitely try that. I'm fairly new to this site so I welcome any help I can get.
    81 weeks ago
    dudley53 said: That's an interesting idea. It is how we shop, right? You go in the store and go to your size, then see what's available. It would make for a busy forum for sure.
    I think it makes sense :-)