Back to forum
rss 84 weeks ago
I don't know if this is info you may be interested in but, My Evil Dead/Johnny Bravo shirt design is being shared by Horror Punk band Calabrese on there facebook page and people are loving it. 153 likes and 15 shares in less than an hour . Is there any way of getting this information to staff at teefury?

check it out?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151231262729042&set=a.99478804041.115010.25563859041&type=1&theater

Photobucket
5Comments
    84 weeks ago
    It's up to 287 likes and 30 shares. I would still love to see what the fans of teefury think of this design. how does one go about getting a design posted on the teefury Facebook page for voting?
    84 weeks ago
    i think that it's a good design although not for me. but really good work. as for having it put on f/b i would guess it would be ones that have been submitted. have you submitted your design to them?
    84 weeks ago
    Yeah, I submitted it about 2 weeks ago, I've submitted about 11 designs now in the last three weeks, I can't help it, i'm addicted to this haha. I hope they are not annoyed by all the submissions but I just gotta keep trying, I am determined.
    84 weeks ago
    it could just be down to the amount of subs they have. i'm sure they get lots so i'd just say wait and see
    84 weeks ago
    It's a cool design. Very clean and done well. I like it and wish you luck,