Back to forum
rss 262 weeks ago
I’m very excited to announce that my tee design, B Positive, is for sale at Design By Humans.

B Positive at Design By Humans

This design project originally started over at anothersite in June ‘08. I wanted to do something positive so I charged the members of the anothersite community with sending positive messages which I then incorporated into a giant B through many many hours of cutting up newspaper lettering. I decided that should B Positive be chosen, I would donate all of the winnings to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital Region, Inc. and Gilda’s Club Capital Region New York.

While anothersite decided to pass on the design, I didn’t want to give up on the project so I submitted it to Design By Human in late February/early March. Awhile after that, new DBH maverick, Jimiyo informed me that B Positive had been selected for printing! Needless to say, DBH rocks. I’m also very grateful for all of the positive ideas/messages sent by the anothersite community.

In this time of war and economic troubles, my hope is that we all try and do something good for one another. Corny? Maybe. Necessary? Absolutely. Thanks for reading…now go buy your copy of B Positive!
2Comments
    262 weeks ago
    That's pretty awesome. I'm from the Capital Region of New York as well, it's always a good charity to fall back on, the Ronald McDonald one.

Nice work.
    262 weeks ago
    Andrew, it's a great shirt. Like I stated in the shirts thread at DBH, my first name starts with a B, and I'm a social worker, so it's perfect for me.

Love it!