Back to forum
rss 88 weeks ago
Hey all I have been wanting to do a robin sparkles shirt for a while, and I saw that there were several people asking for one in the forum. I think I am pretty close to submiting but I am new to all this. If anyone could critique I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks so much, I love this site!!
5Comments
    88 weeks ago
    jpegrobinsparkles.jpg
    sorry too small
    88 weeks ago
    I guess no one really wants to touch this one.

Hate to say this but... ssmurf this design and start over. You have an idea but this is pretty lackluster. Let us know what else you come up with. :)
    88 weeks ago
    I have to agree with shadowedash. The design is too busy. It is extremely text-heavy. I'm pretty sure you are over the 6 color limit as well. Also, you can't use gradients in the designs. Also Also, square/rectangle designs generally don't look good on shirts. This would look better as a poster, but it still wouldn't look that great to begin with.
    88 weeks ago
    NinjaStart said: I have to agree with shadowedash. The design is too busy. It is extremely text-heavy. I'm pretty sure you are over the 6 color limit as well. Also, you can't use gradients in the designs. Also Also, square/rectangle designs generally don't look good on shirts. This would look better as a poster, but it still wouldn't look that great to begin with.

Hey Thanks a lot for your feedback, I will have to ssmurf this one. I have never actually received honest feedback before. I also didnt know about the gradients. I will head in a different direction thanks so much.
    88 weeks ago
    shadowedash said: I guess no one really wants to touch this one.

Hate to say this but... ssmurf this design and start over. You have an idea but this is pretty lackluster. Let us know what else you come up with. :)

Hey thanks for checking it out I will definately let this one go. I appreciate your honesty more then you know. It's hard to know where I should focus without feedback. Thanks a lot!