Back to forum
rss 90 weeks ago
This is a mash-up between Adventure Time and Fantastic Four:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
12Comments
    90 weeks ago
    Interesting. I'm not familiar with adventure time, but I can recognize the fantastic four part.
    90 weeks ago
    I like it! Marceline and flame princess are the perfect Sue and Johnny. I would have thought Jake would be Mr. Fantastic since he's stretchy. Maybe Finn as Ben or Susan Strong since she's already gigantic.

The art is really good! Looks like Penn Ward did it himself!
    90 weeks ago
    Depechematt said: I like it! Marceline and flame princess are the perfect Sue and Johnny. I would have thought Jake would be Mr. Fantastic since he's stretchy. Maybe Finn as Ben or Susan Strong since she's already gigantic.

The art is really good! Looks like Penn Ward did it himself!

Thanks! I originally got the idea because of Jake's stretchy arms, but I didn't think Finn would make a very good Thing, plus I felt Finn should be the leader like Mr. Fantastic is.
    90 weeks ago
    ...I'm not HUGELY familiar with Adventure Time, have only watched a handful of episodes...but...Jake doesn't look like Adventure Time style. I wish I could be more specific...but...he just kinda stands out. :/
    90 weeks ago
    schrody12 said: ...I'm not HUGELY familiar with Adventure Time, have only watched a handful of episodes...but...Jake doesn't look like Adventure Time style. I wish I could be more specific...but...he just kinda stands out. :/

I agree with this, also the perspective of the "4" looks a little off. I think the main key is messing with Jake's head. His head and body are usually a singular unit. Otherwise I like this! But they also need to be tied together, a giant "4" in the background might be useful.

Beemo as dr.doom you guys, that'd be hilarious.
    90 weeks ago
    stallsaction said:
    schrody12 said: ...I'm not HUGELY familiar with Adventure Time, have only watched a handful of episodes...but...Jake doesn't look like Adventure Time style. I wish I could be more specific...but...he just kinda stands out. :/

I agree with this, also the perspective of the "4" looks a little off. I think the main key is messing with Jake's head. His head and body are usually a singular unit. Otherwise I like this! But they also need to be tied together, a giant "4" in the background might be useful.

Beemo as dr.doom you guys, that'd be hilarious.

or maybe Gunther as Galactus and the Ice King as the Silver Surfer!
    90 weeks ago
    fantastic2copy.png

Made some changes. Any feedback?
    90 weeks ago
    I just submitted something very similar. I like 4 in the center, it adds to the design. Adventure Time MashedPotatoes forever!
    90 weeks ago
    Hi NinjaStart, think you have a great concept going on here.

I like the idea of a four being in the design, but I feel it should be a heavier, stubbier, solid typeface. That and their placement over the four seems off.

Hopefully this is helpful
    90 weeks ago
    nikoby said: Hi NinjaStart, think you have a great concept going on here.

I like the idea of a four being in the design, but I feel it should be a heavier, stubbier, solid typeface. That and their placement over the four seems off.

Hopefully this is helpful

That, and Finn's shoes disappear on top of the 4, as well I just can't get over the idea that Finn's head should be just a BIT bigger, the proportions seem off to me.
    86 weeks ago
    I like the idea of this but I wish you mashed them together or something. They are to spread apart and I don't really like them with that 4 behind them.
    85 weeks ago
    Made an update:

fantastic3copy.png

Feedback?