Back to forum
rss 91 weeks ago
I've been trying my hand at tee designs lately. So far I've not had luck with getting anything selected for printing, so I thought it would be useful to get some feedback.

This was my first design. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

3Comments
    91 weeks ago
    The Red for sure. Interesting Mash Up
    91 weeks ago
    Love the design, but I'm wondering if you can work in a vamp or vamp's fangs anywhere. Because when I think Buffy/Hellmouth, I'm thinking vamps. I'm not suggesting anything hugely blatant, subtle would probably be best. (I've spent the better part of 5 minutes trying to figure out how you could get one of the banners to look like a vamp's mouth and/or incorporate fangs and still be subtle.)

Just my 2 cents.
    91 weeks ago
    Thanks

@RiteGuyShirt - I couldn't decide: the blue ones meant to be more subtle, like maybe you don't notice the tentacles at first, and the Red is more straight up Buffy/Vamp. I also did a Black version, but didn't like it as much. Its great to hear people's preference.

@MN Vixen - good suggestion, I'll give it some thought. It was one of the things I didn't like about the design - no vamps, just tentacles. But if you look at the original Central Perk design the tentacles are just so obvious, they're basically there already!