Back to forum
rss 97 weeks ago
What do you think?

4Comments
    97 weeks ago
    I love the colors you've chosen. Looks good to me!
    97 weeks ago
    It's looking good so far. At first, I didn't like the mad scientist look in his expression but it's growing on me. He's still instantly recognizable.

I wouldn't crop the design like it's going on a box. For a poster print that's one thing but for a t-shirt continue that sea foam organic shape and finish out his arm, ect.

Perhaps make the marshmallows (or whatever) into crystal shapes instead of random chunks.You could continue that crystal theme with the text and add some reflections to the "crunch" That will give the text some depth. Then you might toy around with a black stroke around "blue"

The kerning is a little tight on the "balanced breakfast". You probably could make that slightly larger because there's a lot of empty space in the middle unless you have plans for that real estate.

Nice stuff man.
    97 weeks ago
    Agree with pretty much everything Caddywompus says (particularly the overflow of the blue swirl/arm to better suit a shirt design), but I absolutely adore this design.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
    96 weeks ago
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to do some tweaking and will probably submit!