Back to forum
rss 98 weeks ago
Hello all. These are just a couple designs that I was hoping to get some feedback on.

Binary Heart
Time Lord Anatomy

Avengers Assemble?
Avengers Assemble?

Megatroid
Mr. Blue and Ms. Orange

MinusWorld
The Negative Zone

Let me know what you think. Thanks a lot everybody.
12Comments
    98 weeks ago
    I like the Avengers one a lot. Mainly because I just want an Avengers tee, but I really like the play on the "Avengers Assemble" saying
    98 weeks ago
    Thanks, yost.117. I am currently working on another Avengers idea that is a little more heroic. I'll post it up when I get everything in working order.
    98 weeks ago
    Awesome designs all around! I hope these get printed! Good luck Body!
    98 weeks ago
    Really like Mr. Blue and Ms. Orange
    98 weeks ago
    LOVE the mario one! Not so much in love with the Avengers one. Does Black Widow really need to flaunt that ass so much? Besides, teefury would never take an Avengers design because Marvel/Disney is pretty anal about using their characters.
    98 weeks ago
    Thanks for liking the Mario design! Yes, Black Widow DOES need to flaunt that ass.(okay maybe not so much.) Thanks for your input about the avengers idea. However, I hope your wrong because I just finished another one. Let me know what you think.
    98 weeks ago

caps brew
    98 weeks ago
    All awesome designs but I especially enjoyed Mega Man vs Metroid. Great job and good luck!
    98 weeks ago
    Thanks a lot! With all the great artists that contribute to teefury a little luck my way is greatly appreciated.
    98 weeks ago
    The DW one is great! also the mario one is so intricate, i would love to wear it!
    98 weeks ago
    I really appreciate it sarahhhhhhh! I aim to please.
    97 weeks ago
    Just finished another one. It's a little silly but any comments would be helpful. Thanks.

Best Friends Forever