Back to forum
rss 101 weeks ago
I have not seen the Avengers yet, but have been thinking about it constantly and am very excited to see it. I have also not seen any Avengers tees out yet, but I remember a very good Mario mash up one with it that I would love to see printed. I also was thinking in class the other day how great the four pokemon go with the Avengers.
Iron Man: Charmander
Captain America: Squirtle
The Hulk: Bulbasaur
Thor: Pikachu
Let me know if anyone else has any good ideas, because I am in need of a good super hero tee!
9Comments
    101 weeks ago
    That sounds awesome! I would wear it. The only problem is that you can only use 6 colors. :O
    101 weeks ago
    I would buy an Avengers/Pokemon mash-up so fast.
    101 weeks ago
    Yes yes yes and yes!
    101 weeks ago
    leafy101 said: That sounds awesome! I would wear it. The only problem is that you can only use 6 colors. :O

pika-thor: yellow, blue/black, red.
    iron-char: yellow, red (orange isn't needed really)
    bulb-hulk: green, blue
    cap-squirt: blue, red

that's 6 right there.
    100 weeks ago
    Well I am glad people liked it too, but I just want any Avengers tee. And that is actually only 5 colors (not including orange), so there could be also white or orange in there too.
    Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black, and Orange/White.
    I really wish I had some artistic talent so I could do this.
    100 weeks ago
    I could try it. It's the weekend, so I have lots of time to waste! }:P
    100 weeks ago
    yeah... Sorry, but it's been done.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mm2l1L0p1rnrvjgo1_500.gif
    this would just be redrawing someone elses idea and putting it on a t-shirt
    100 weeks ago
    Well smurf, that is pretty darn similar to what I was thinking. I was wondering how nobody else made the connection before. Well I still need an awesome teefury Avengers tee!
    100 weeks ago
    I was originally thinking of having the Cap's shield as Squirtle's shell however. And now that I am thinking about it, I feel like the second evolution forms of all of them would match better to the heroes anyways. But now after seeing that other design it is way too similar, and would probably require too many colors as well.