Back to forum
rss 106 weeks ago
This is a crossover design for programs Firefly and Castle (actor Nathan Fillion starring in both). Let me know what you think. Thanks.

12Comments
    106 weeks ago
    Yes, please.
    106 weeks ago
    YES.
    106 weeks ago
    I'd buy it. Definitely.
    106 weeks ago
    He needs a face. If he had a face it would be an instabuy for me.
    106 weeks ago
    nimawai said: He needs a face. If he had a face it would be an instabuy for me.

I purposely left out the face because he's changed a lot since Firefly, and I think it's still recogniseable enough. Will have another think about it, though.

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like it. Think i'll submit it to Teefury soon.
    106 weeks ago
    I think it looks cool faceless, personally.

Nitpicking, I might fill in the hips a little bit beneath the hands. And feet?
    106 weeks ago
    I think he needs a face...otherwise it looks like you left him faceless because you can't draw portraits....simple lines would be enough. And his face has not changed so much that the simple lines would be unrecognizable...maybe when he's 80.
    105 weeks ago
    The "T" should be a hammer.
    105 weeks ago
    New version here guys. I've given him a face and filled in the hips as requested. Let me know what you think. Better/worse?

qs264.png
    105 weeks ago
    Love the idea and design, only thing that I would say was maybe consider the idea of adding a color to the jeans? Within the 6 color limit of course, I could just see others seeing him with no pants on from first glance haha! Other than that, excellent!
    105 weeks ago
    I love it so much I want to cry a little.
    105 weeks ago
    Much better with a face! About time someone did this! :)