Back to forum
rss 106 weeks ago
Hi Teefurians,
I am creating a buffy the vampire shirt and I was wondering what character's I should include in the Scooby gang?
Currently I have
Buffy
Willow
Xander
Angel
Giles
Spike
I want to include one more but I can't decide.
Ideas?
22Comments
    106 weeks ago
    Cordelia or Anya seem like obvious choices. Or Oz.

Or how about Dawn? I know, I know, not a fan favourite, but I always liked Dawn.
    106 weeks ago
    Faith
    106 weeks ago
    Dawn was an important part of the scooblies the last 2 seasons
    106 weeks ago
    Cordelia or Anya!
    106 weeks ago
    Probably Anya - she was in more episodes than Angel was
    106 weeks ago
    I need one more.
    So far Anya's winning. I am doing a scooby doo style mash up with buffy. I was thinking of adding Oz as a werewolf? Or should I stick with another character?
    106 weeks ago
    I'd say it depends on what season you are modeling your designs off of. Eariler seasons, I'd say OZ. Later seasons, Dawn or Anya.
    106 weeks ago
    Well Buffy has her red axe and Xander has has his eye patch. So I'm guessing I'm going later. I could take out those elements and go earlier.
    106 weeks ago
    That's great I hope I catch your shirt I missed the scoobies tshirt and was upset =(
    106 weeks ago
    Well it has to get picked to get printed first. I hope it doesv :)
    105 weeks ago
    I would prefer Dawn, but Anya is cool too. And since you are going with season 7 those 2 make more sense than OZ
    105 weeks ago
    Yea I think I'm gonna go with the earlier seasons because it would probably appeal to more people. They would get it faster if they didn't watch the entire series. So I'm gonna have to go with Oz. What do you think were Oz or human Oz?
    105 weeks ago
    Meet halfway, he could be transforming
    105 weeks ago
    Here's a wip. Everyone but Oz is done. Would love your critiques. Thanks.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/scoobieswip.jpg/][IMG]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9715/scoobieswip.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    105 weeks ago
    scoobieswip.jpg

105 weeks ago
    Here's with Oz
    buffyscoobieswip.jpg
    105 weeks ago
    Thoughts and suggestions anyone?
    105 weeks ago
    Subbed it 2 days ago. Now to wait and see if Teefury mad scientists like it.
    97 weeks ago
    I love it! Def getting it if it's accepted !
    97 weeks ago
    I would have preferred Cordelia instead of Spike since I never really considered Spike one of the Scooby Gang, but oh well. Cool shirt .
    96 weeks ago
    No Oz. Oz and Spike weren't Scoobies together, and neither was Cordelia. It would have to be Anya.
    96 weeks ago
    I'd say pick a female character, to be honest. Buffy was a "girl power" show, and I remember the complaint for the "Buffy and the Scoobies" shirt not that long ago was that the designer only included Buffy and Willow. So that leaves you with Anya, Cordy, Dawn or Tara. Love the design, though! And the color