Back to forum
rss 112 weeks ago
this is my new mash up. I would love some feedback! Thank you for all your input.

Photobucket
17Comments
    112 weeks ago
    pretty great actually, small change is i'd suggest giving Finn his sword instead of the gun as neither Finn nor Hank ever uses a gun so it'd fit a bit better
    112 weeks ago
    Yep, what KoalaKnight said. Maybe try another colour palette, I'm not really digging the current one, but amazing illustration. I love it!
    112 weeks ago
    and whats up with the bear exactly, not seeing the Jake or Dean reference there
    112 weeks ago
    Thank you for the great suggestions!I agree about the gun.now looking at it I think the sword would be better.the bear is a reference to the VB episode when they interrogate Dr.venture with a teddy ruxbin.but I can see that being a tad too inside maybe give dean the gun? What do you suggest for colors?yellow too intense? I got the colors straight from the VB pallette. Thanks again for the suggestions!
    112 weeks ago
    i like the yellow, gives the penguins the much needed monarch vibe, and maybe "dean" can have a Jake style morphing arm weapon
    112 weeks ago
    I love everything about it. I'm not crazy about yellow shirts, but I suppose I could make an exception with this one.
    112 weeks ago
    Thank you so much! Yeah I'm never a big fan of yellow either but when I made it in this design I felt like it just worked so well especially for the venture bros.
    112 weeks ago
    okay here's an edit. I gave Finn a sword and I made jake/Dean have morphed version of the old gun for a hand. I also made the orange slightly darker. Let me know what you all think! Thanks for all the feed back so far it's all be so helpful!
    Photobucket
    112 weeks ago
    Nice design. This looks really good with yellow.
    112 weeks ago
    SINIST3R said: Nice design. This looks really good with yellow.

Thanks so much!
    112 weeks ago
    I think the blue gun in Finn/Hank's hand had a nice contrast with the yellow. I can't think of anything else that could make this shirt better.
    I have to say it one more time, this is an amazing design!
    112 weeks ago
    i like the changes, gun-hand is a nice touch :D
    112 weeks ago
    I agree with wake. Maybe make Finn's sword a similar blue?
    112 weeks ago
    this is an amazing design, but my eyes are screaming for green
    still would be content with the way it is.
    112 weeks ago
    Scunch said: I agree with wake. Maybe make Finn's sword a similar blue?

Thank you all very much for the suggestions and the kind words.
    I made finn's sword have a little blue in the handle just to add that contrast back again. This is my final one before submission. what do you think?
    Photobucket
    111 weeks ago
    Nice job Josh. I'm not familiar with the show but I've been told I'd like it. What program are you using???
    111 weeks ago
    cycodaddy said: Nice job Josh. I'm not familiar with the show but I've been told I'd like it. What program are you using???

thank you very much! I'm using Adobe Illustrator CS4 for this design. That's usually the program I use. Sometimes I use Photoshop.