I haven't shared anything in a while, but I've been working with Illustrator now, and have a few more designs that I'd love to get feedback on. A few were submitted several weeks ago and were not picked up, and others are still pre-submission. So I'd love feedback on any of them. Thanks!

11Comments
    114 weeks ago
    The hunger games shirt rocks! I found the red verse to be a little plain but thought the concept was good.
    114 weeks ago
    The hunger games shirt rocks! I found the red verse to be a little plain but thought the concept was good.
    114 weeks ago
    The Hunger Games shirt is my favorite. I love what you did with the districts and the parachutes. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the "I root for" at the top. I couldn't even tell you why, I just think it might look better if you made "The girl on Fire" fill that space.

I get where you were going with the Being Avian shirt, but I don't like it. I'm a fan of being human, and even then drawing the connections between the birds and the characters was kind of tenuous.

Doodle Space Camp is awesome. Like, I want that shirt now.

I don't totally get the Little Goldfish reference, but it's cute.

I agree with Anunez on the RedVerse shirt. It's a really good concept- I like the reflected lettering at the bottom- but there's just something... missing. Could you angle the nose of the zeppelin down just a little, and use the same outline that you do for the rest of the picture? I think the thing that's throwing me off is that the background has the faded white outline separated from the image, and the zeppelin is outlined in bright white just laying on top of it.

Inconceivable Me: Love it. Except his left hand kind of looks like it got chopped off.

On the whole, I really like them all. Hope this helps! :)
    114 weeks ago
    As soon as I saw "Inconcievable Me" my jaw dropped a little bit! I have to agree with the chopped off left hand, other than that I would absolutely get it :D
    114 weeks ago
    Please please please let them print the doodle jump shirt!
    114 weeks ago
    Thanks for the love, everyone. I tried to make Westley's hand look more clearly like a fist and less like a stump. :) I've included a new version below.

@Petrichor- I followed your suggestion and changed the text at the top of the Hunger Games shirt- it just says "The Girl on Fire,"- and I like the way it looks. It's probably not enough of a modification to resubmit it here, but maybe I'll try submitting it that way elsewhere. And The Little Goldfish is a MashedPotato of Ponyo and The Little Mermaid- both retellings of the same Hans Christian Andersen story. Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep working on the Fringe shirt.

InconMe%204.jpg

114 weeks ago
    the girl on fire is absolutely fantastic. id buy, like, 5. and i like the inconceivable me one too.
    114 weeks ago
    I love the being human, ponyo, and princess bride designs. I'd buy all three of them especially the princess bride one I really really want that shirt its amazing!

glad to see hayao miyazaki and being human designs though haven't seen many on this site before.
    113 weeks ago
    Thanks all. Submitted Inconceivable Me today. Fingers crossed.
    113 weeks ago
    I loove the doodle jump shirt :3
    All of them look great, but since I havn't red the hunger games I can't say much about them except that they look nice.
    93 weeks ago
    Incon. Me needs to print!