Back to forum
rss 117 weeks ago
My deep seated love for Tywin Lannister and his snark may very well know no bounds. Just thought I'd design a tee featuring my second favorite cast member from the Game of Thrones show the Dire Wolves.

Here is the sketch I started off of ~ HERE

Questions, comments or criticisms? Thanks for any input!
16Comments
    117 weeks ago
    I think it would be cool if he had the red eye in color.
    117 weeks ago
    One suggestion I have is to make the snout a little longer and slender, but maybe that's just me.
    What size would this be on the tee?
    117 weeks ago
    When I hear red eye I think something completely different.

It would be approximately this in size.

plain_tshirt_black_copy_o.png
    116 weeks ago
    I agree with wqreytiupolk: maybe make the snout a bit linger and mire slender. I don't instantly think "Wolf" when I see this, more "Rottweiler" os something. But I love the design!
    116 weeks ago
    Insta-buy, but I'm a sucker for anything stark.
    116 weeks ago
    Have to agree as well with above posters, looks more like a dog then a wolf but your drawing is beautiful nevertheless.
    116 weeks ago
    I don't have a GoT tee yet, but I think I will if this gets printed. Nice work!
    116 weeks ago
    Beautiful! :)

when I saw "winter is coming" I thought "hey Winterartwork doesn't do this kinda stuff" :P

Good one!
    116 weeks ago
    I like the design but it seems kinda busy. I really enjoy Winterartworks renditions of the GOT tv show/books. I just ordered the Adopt A Dire Wolf tee from anothersite :)
    116 weeks ago
    This is amazing. I'd love it in something other than black though.
    116 weeks ago
    Great idea! I love this show!
    115 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the feedback I've provided a newly revised snout image as well as some color options just hoping I could get some of your feedback on those as well? Thanks a ton in advance!

Screen%20shot%202012-02-06%20at%202.28.22%20PM_o.png

serve-5_o.png

serve-8_o.png

serve-7_o.png

115 weeks ago
    Great design! I'd sure buy it! Also, don't make the eyes red, that would make the direwolf look like Ghost, and Jon is not a Stark. If this gets printed on black or gray, my money is yours!
    115 weeks ago
    When I saw the title I though "House of Black" for an instant and that made me thing of the black family crest mixed with Direwolves.

Anyone else think that would make a great mash up? The Harry Potter Black Family Crest with Direwolves instead of dogs and "Toujours Froid" as the motto.
    115 weeks ago
    LOVE the gray, like the green. Not crazy about the way the red shows through the design.
    53 weeks ago
    This one would be an instabuy!