Back to forum
rss 117 weeks ago
Designer's log.

Star date...ummm, uhh, who knows.

My mission... create a design that will be selected and printed on TeeFury. I've been on my designing journey since last May and have yet to delevop any intelligent designs. In hopes that I will find one in the near future, I send out this message to all others who my be adrift along the same journey. Keep your hopes high. It will come. There is something out there. I will keep at it and I know I will make contact soon. As always, I will remain in the neutral zone and sent as much data to others as I gather it in hopes to help them succeed in there mission. I will go where many designers have gone before... tee of the day.

Make it so...
4Comments
    117 weeks ago
    MJ/Jimiyo beam me up!
    117 weeks ago
    Good resolution. Warbucks, you should put all your WIPS in one thread instead of individual ones. That way people can follow your progress. Higher view/reply threads are probably more intriguing to readers. ;)
    117 weeks ago
    We are with you Warbucks, keep it up and stay with us!
    117 weeks ago
    jimiyo said: Good resolution. Warbucks, you should put all your WIPS in one thread instead of individual ones. That way people can follow your progress. Higher view/reply threads are probably more intriguing to readers. ;)

Thanks, jimiyo. I will do that. Thank you for the advice!