Back to forum
rss 117 weeks ago
Someone should make an I Believe in Sherlock or a Moriarty was Real design to submit to teefury! I would love to buy that print :)
17Comments
    117 weeks ago
    Teefury print a Sherlock design, PERIOD!
    117 weeks ago
    spaceyj said: Teefury print a Sherlock design, PERIOD!

I couldn't agree more, let's make that happen soon.
    117 weeks ago
    You'll both be relieved to know, then, that teefury will indeed be printing a Sherlock design (of my creation) in the near future. =)
    117 weeks ago
    Malcassairo said: You'll both be relieved to know, then, that teefury will indeed be printing a Sherlock design (of my creation) in the near future. =)

Excellent! I already own both of your previous designs so you can look forward to taking even more of my hard earned money. Congrats on getting another design printed!
    116 weeks ago
    It's funny that this thread was made as I just finished a Sherlock design. I will be posting it in a minute lol
    116 weeks ago
    YepItsBrando said:
    spaceyj said: Teefury print a Sherlock design, PERIOD!

I couldn't agree more, let's make that happen soon.

I agree! Need a sherlock shirt soon!
    116 weeks ago
    I want a Sherlock shirt so bad I can taste it, but I would prefer that it not be a 'Believe in Sherlock' or 'Moriarty was real' shirt. I'd like something a little more mainstream. (gasp!)
    115 weeks ago
    Malcassairo said: You'll both be relieved to know, then, that teefury will indeed be printing a Sherlock design (of my creation) in the near future. =)

Best.News.Ever! I have both of your previous designs and LOVE them so I cant wait to see what you've come up with for Sherlock. Have been waiting for a Sherlock design for ages!!
    113 weeks ago

AHHH when will this happen? Did I miss it?
    112 weeks ago
    i hope it's coming soon...
    111 weeks ago
    brunabenne said:

AHHH when will this happen? Did I miss it?

Nope you haven't. I have yet to see a Sherlock shirt on here. I keep waiting....and waiting...and waiting. Keep hoping one will show up soon. I don't think they realize how popular it would be if it's a good design.

*sigh*

Please print a BBC Sherlock shirt soon!
    111 weeks ago
    Still hoping to see one soon! I've been wanting one for so long.
    111 weeks ago
    Hey guys, had a bash at a sherlock Tee, let me know what you think! http://www.teefury.com/forum/7711/Sherlock_House_submission_/
    101 weeks ago
    I missed the Sherlock shirt. :( It looked so awesome. Let me know if you sell it on redbubble or anywhere else please.
    43 weeks ago
    It's possible to bring certain designs back now. So make sure you vote for this design to come back if you missed out :)
    40 weeks ago
    We Sherlock fans have to wait too much.
    1 week ago
    I created an account just to beg someone to make a Sherlock BBC t-shirt! PLEASE! and of course, thank you.