Back to forum
rss 119 weeks ago
Hey I bought my first shirt from teefury not that long ago, and I was debating over getting a mens small or a medium. I always wear men's smalls because they generally fit me. However my mum got me a medium because she said it was better too big than too small. A time before I ordered it I got the Arkham city Game, that came with a Shirt, but the shirt only comes in Large, to make it less exclusive. We measured up the shirts and it turns out the Medium was the same size as this Large shirt. I don't know if it's because Teefury is american or something and sizing works different than to the UK, but any suggestions on what size I should buy next time? Tomorrows shirt is something I really want to buy but unsure of the size.

Thanks.
3Comments
    119 weeks ago
    Teefury shirts I tend to get a size smaller than other shirts. They seem to run a little big. All my non Teefury shirts are XL and my Teefury shirts are L.

119 weeks ago
    The1stMJC said: Teefury shirts I tend to get a size smaller than other shirts. They seem to run a little big. All my non Teefury shirts are XL and my Teefury shirts are L.

So I'm better getting the small or the medium?
    119 weeks ago
    Small.