Back to forum
rss 125 weeks ago

I was never a big fan of doctors as a child, but there were two that always held a magical sway over me: Doctor Who and Dr. Seuss. Somehow it felt only natural to pay homage to both by combining them into my latest design, coming on THURSDAY, DEC 1 to TeeFury!

I thought people might like seeing part of the original drawing, but I'll also post up the full design tomorrow, so be sure to keep a watch on this post! Oh, and to keep up with all my latest designs, you may want to 'like' my Facebook page!
7Comments
    125 weeks ago
    With all of the Doctor Who shirts out there, I am AMAZED no one ever thought of this before. After seeing this, I was like, "Duh. It's so simple. There must be a zillion variations on this idea." I searched Google images and was shocked not to find very few that even made a Dr. Who/Whoville connection.

Like most people, I love Dr. Seuss. This is a very funny parody. Also very good Seuss-like illustration style.

Between the pending holiday season, people's perennial love of the Grinch and Dr. Seuss, and the ravenous Dr. Who shirt-buying on this site, this is gonna sell a LOT of shirts. You're gonna make a mint on this design.
    125 weeks ago
    This is awesome and I was just a smidge late on tackling this design! Somebody searched all over and couldn't find this idea had been done so they come to me and say can you draw a Dr. Whoville shirt. I said sure sounds like a mint idea and then did my searching to make sure and I stumbled on your exact design. Naturally I had to break the guys heart but I'm glad someone had accomplished exactly what I was thinking! Great job on this.
    125 weeks ago
    Wow this Who stuff just gave me an idea for another Who Mashed Potato that also has never been thought of before.
    125 weeks ago
    I love this design. You did really well with the Seuss style art I think, and the concept is just perfect. I'm hoping that I can find a few bucks before Thursday...
    125 weeks ago
    Actually I had the idea back in October and when I did a google search, I found the picture on geekoftheday.com website. Needless to say I was sad because I thought it would be a good idea for the holidays, but looks like you beat me to it.
    The shirt you created about this time last year with all the Dr's in the phone booth is the reason why I check this shirt every day.
    125 weeks ago
    Wow, what a ride! Days When I have a design at teefury are my *absolute* favorite days! Thanks so much to everyone for your support and help in spreading the word about this design!

For anyone who may have missed it here at TeeFury, check my Facebook page for more information on this and all of my other designs.

Thanks again!
    125 weeks ago
    got mine @ 40 secs to end! Awesome design, my first I purchase here.