Back to forum
rss 128 weeks ago
GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

only 12hrs left until you can enrol at MARS U and buy a Mars UniversiTee for mere $10 right here from TeeFury. To celebrate this, I will have a little give away on my facebook page. you can win the shirt or some neat MU stickers. Now you might be asking yourself: HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THAT GIVE-AWAY?

well ... I made a little graphic for you to demonstrate all this (click the pic to go directly where you need to be)

Photobucket

HOW TO WIN THIS SHIRT:
Like kg illustrations on facebook, then simply be VOCAL about this shirt on your wall & VOICE the correct answer who exactly doesn't SOUND right on that list (Zapp, the Professor, Kif or Zoidberg). answer in the picture's comment section on facebook (again: clicking the above pic will take you right there).

BTW: you can also participate without knowing anything by tweeting the following:

MARS U #FUTURAMA shirt by @kgullholmen Tuesday Nov 8 @TeeFury. $10/24hr. RT to WIN A SHIRT! #bender #fry #groening www.teefury.com

and that would all. enjoy :D
3Comments
    128 weeks ago
    4 hours left to sign up for that give-away

just sayin'
    128 weeks ago
    Thank you for reminding me.. I hope my measly following helps you out some ;) Good luck today with sales!
    128 weeks ago
    thank you, CoD

any help is good help and therefore, appreciated

also, thanks to everyone else who helped promoting this design
    who's awesome? :D
    YOU ARE!!!