I think this is just an incredible coincidence. at least from the sneak peak of it. I did a painting for a gallery show a few weeks ago of a masked Cthulhu Luchador. which looks like a similar concept for Saturdays shirt. Crazy how sometimes artist in totally different parts of the world can have similar ideas and concepts. i haven't seen the full design so it could be something else entirely. just for fun here's the painting I had done (Not a great picture but its all I got):
Cthulhu El Enmascarado
2Comments
    129 weeks ago
    yeah, happens quite a lot actually. some ideas are just there ... and sometimes more than one artist will grab'em

too bad artists, believing the other artist stole from them, often start calling each other names (there have been various accounts of this here on TF and elsewhere)

looks good, thanks for posting. what's that in the background? I mean: material-wise
    129 weeks ago
    Background is textured spray paint. I just covered the image and sprayed some simulated stone texture onto the background. I had planned to do a tee as well. No point now unless I want to be called a rip off artist, though I might still use it for a skateboard deck.