Back to forum
rss 133 weeks ago
I had this idea for a shirt, I knew my math teacher would get a kick out of it at least.

6Comments
    133 weeks ago
    Bump
    132 weeks ago
    Bump

Still looking for advice and comments on this.
    132 weeks ago
    Seems like a good design with a wide appeal in general. I wouldn't buy it, but plenty of others would. You shouldn't change a thing about it. Submit away, good luck!
    132 weeks ago
    I don't think it's fit for teefury right now, but I think a different spin on the idea might work. I was thinking a roller coaster on some kind of graph with an exponential curve like the one you have. I think if you gave the design some more art like that it would be more likely to get on a shirt.
    132 weeks ago
    DoctorWhy said: I don't think it's fit for teefury right now, but I think a different spin on the idea might work. I was thinking a roller coaster on some kind of graph with an exponential curve like the one you have. I think if you gave the design some more art like that it would be more likely to get on a shirt.
    Yeah, on second thought... This is good, do this.
    132 weeks ago
    Going off the roller coaster idea, the carts and perhaps people riding them should be graphed coordinate by coordinate, rather than just drawn. I would buy that for the sheer creativity involved, although graphing people could be difficult... If it's too cumbersome then just go with carts.