Back to forum
rss 138 weeks ago
over the this summer I have summited all of these via the "submit" tab

I guess since this is no longer the art that teefury is sell I'd just show these off here

tragic romance

godly battle of thunder and lightning

star of death

game over

ANGRY BIRD green

scorpion

Dexter's Slice of life

super slash bros.

Mustache Ride
24Comments
    138 weeks ago
    These are very good. I especially like the Hulk/Angry Bird MashedPotato, and the Death STAR.
    138 weeks ago
    * m a s h u p
    138 weeks ago
    I laughed at all of them! Took me a few seconds to get that Blood Slide picture. These are all great for sure!
    138 weeks ago
    Aw my lawd... that Horror monsters one is a killer! (pun intended)
    And the Thor one is good as well.
    138 weeks ago
    Seriously the horror monsters brawl is fantastic! I'm really really surprised they didn't choose it. I would submit it again maybe on a different tee color or something. Don't get discouraged it's a tough gig designing tees but you're stuff will get picked up somewhere, it's too good not to!
    138 weeks ago
    I like em all, especially the horror characters and the mustache ride. If teefury doesn't use them, I'm sure someone else will...
    138 weeks ago
    It surprises me how many fantastic designs I see on the forums that don't get picked. Quite a few of them are better than ones I see getting sold. :o
    138 weeks ago
    Mustache ride is seriously under appreciated.
    138 weeks ago
    Yeah it took me a minute to get that one but now that I do I think it's the one I'd be most likely to buy.
    138 weeks ago
    Great stuff all. For t-shirts, I like the mustache and the Death Star best. The Dexter one is a good idea, but needs the most refinement IMNSHO.
    138 weeks ago
    HOLY smurf I would soooo buy the angry birds one :c wth teefury haha... well if you post em elsewhere let us know so we can go buy em! :D
    138 weeks ago
    Love the Thor/Zeus design.
    138 weeks ago
    Hiratha said: It surprises me how many fantastic designs I see on the forums that don't get picked. Quite a few of them are better than ones I see getting sold. :o

Oh god is that true, it's almost frustrating. I mean this thread alone has 3 instabuys
    138 weeks ago
    love the titanic/iceberg love one xD
    138 weeks ago
    The1stMJC said:
    Hiratha said: It surprises me how many fantastic designs I see on the forums that don't get picked. Quite a few of them are better than ones I see getting sold. :o

Oh god is that true, it's almost frustrating. I mean this thread alone has 3 instabuys

+1 million

I don't get the tee's that get selected sometimes. Sure they're interesting designs but some of them don't even appear fully finished yet...oh well

anyways great designs Bio. I'd be all over these designs (mainly Thor, Hulk/Angry Birds, Scorpion, and Dexter)

That Scorpion one is truly awesome though! Hopefully teefury reconsiders some of these as I've always liked your work
    138 weeks ago
    these are what I'm submitting next
    god-and-hammer
    Weapon-Swiss
    and possibly this
    keep calm and beat a meme to death

I also make stuff like this
    Sandcastle of time
    and this
    bacon rainbow
    but I don't think they would do that well at Teefury
    138 weeks ago
    Mmmmm, bacon rainbow...

Those are all good too.
    138 weeks ago
    I want to buy both of your Thor shirts.

Please take my money.

Thank you.
    138 weeks ago
    I love them all too, especially the moustache ride!
    138 weeks ago
    LMAO...swiss army wolverine!

I like the bacon & eggs one as well...but you're right. Unless the bacon & eggs were lying on Who's TARDIS it probably wouldn't get printed here :(
    138 weeks ago
    honestly I would love the Titanic/Iceberg one and the Angry Birds/Hulk one. The rest are great art that doesn't personally fit my style, but I know a lot of people who'd love them.

This is a great collection of work, and yes, sometimes it is confusing to me, not why some designs ARE chosen, but why others are not. There's a huge amount of fantastic art from source material that is not commonly seen on these sites and yet they just sit here on the forums, never to be seen on TF.

I am of course, still talking about the damned amazing Scott Pilgrim shirt that's just sitting there, with a full seal of approval from Edgar Wright, director of the film version of SP, being rejected by TF. WHY!?
    138 weeks ago
    The sandcastle hourglass is charming.
    138 weeks ago
    Thor vs. Zeus and Scorpion are absolute genius.
    138 weeks ago
    SeckzBobOmb said: honestly I would love the Titanic/Iceberg one and the Angry Birds/Hulk one. The rest are great art that doesn't personally fit my style, but I know a lot of people who'd love them.

This is a great collection of work, and yes, sometimes it is confusing to me, not why some designs ARE chosen, but why others are not. There's a huge amount of fantastic art from source material that is not commonly seen on these sites and yet they just sit here on the forums, never to be seen on TF.

I am of course, still talking about the damned amazing Scott Pilgrim shirt that's just sitting there, with a full seal of approval from Edgar Wright, director of the film version of SP, being rejected by TF. WHY!?

Waiting on that as well SPvTW is an all time favorite and that design is a must print if only it was mashed with Back To The Future, Dr. Who, or Star Wars than it would be printed ,lol.

But back on topic that hour glass design is fantastic!