Back to forum
rss 138 weeks ago
Male Teefury model is very excited to announce tomorrow's Teefury shirt

"Yay, I am excite! I can has bathroom now? I has cramp from holding same pose."

See, he is very excited. He can hardly contain himself.

"Appearing on www.teefury.com on Sunday the 21st of August, Chuffy is proud to present..."

Scotty's Starship Repair Shop

Thankyou Mr Teefury model, you may has bathroom now.

"Yay!"

P.S. If someone has Simon Pegg's Twitter, can you poke him, beat him with a stick or whatever it is you do to attract his attention :)
8Comments
    138 weeks ago
    lemme see!
    138 weeks ago
    oh it's there now! awesome dude-face! i'm pretty sure it's been a great while since we had a star trek shirt!
    138 weeks ago
    For some reason the pictures don't always display. Refresh your browser if you can't see pics above.
    138 weeks ago
    Yay! Congratulations! Looking forward to it! :D
    138 weeks ago
    I like your other Trek shirt a lot. This one... not so much.

And I've been looking to get one for awhile now. :(
    138 weeks ago
    J0HN_L0CKE said: I like your other Trek shirt a lot. This one... not so much.

And I've been looking to get one for awhile now. :(

Thanks, John. I'd love for the other design to be on Teefury too. Hopefully they'll pick it up if enough people request it from the sideart today.

I have that design up on Redbubble, but I appreciate Teefury's 10bucks is better value than what Redbubble charge.
    138 weeks ago
    I supported my favorite starship engineer. This shirt was actually appropiate in red despite all the adverse comments - I mean, scotty wore Red and never was expendable...
    138 weeks ago
    Dilbert said: I supported my favorite starship engineer. This shirt was actually appropiate in red despite all the adverse comments - I mean, scotty wore Red and never was expendable...

Thanks Dilbert.

Thank you to the many many wonderful people who bought my design. Pancakes and well beyond on my first design here, I would never have believed it. :)

Since this is the forums and not my sale page I have the opportunity to say things a little more plainly to those people that whined about Red.

What the smurfing smurf. Scotty wore a red shirt. What smurfing color was I supposed to use?!?!?

Do you folks never wear a red shirt just incase an errant Tribble attacks you and tries to bite your face off? Yeah I know, a Tribble wouldn't do this. Unless perhaps you had food stuck to your face. Even then, the shirt color wouldn't be the deciding factor.

The people that whined aren't Star Trek fans, they're just a bunch of smurfing smurfing ColinFarrells.

Thank you language filter ;)