Back to forum
rss 138 weeks ago

Harry Riddle

Looking for feedback on this concept of a design based on features of Harry Potter and Tom Riddle

4Comments
    134 weeks ago
    It creeps me out a bit, just like someone tried to draw harry but failed. So unfortunately this one wouldn't be a buy for me
    134 weeks ago
    I wonder why you would throw these two characters together? I mean: one could mash together Frodo & Gollum (Roadrunner & Coyote, Kirk & Khan) but ... why should one? Only because it's possible, or is there e deeper meaning behind it? maybe I'm missing something?
    134 weeks ago
    Harry and Voldemort shared a link. That's why he was able to spy on Harry through the scar in the later books and movies and why they both had the same wand, ect. They were bonded together in a way, which is why this works.

That said, it does creep me out but it's mostly the mouth and eyebrows.
    134 weeks ago
    And here's a pic that someone did on deviantart by merging two posters for Harry Potter 7 Part 2

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/331/2/b/hp7_poster___harry__n__voldemort_by_thedoctorwho07-d33p7fh.jpg

Might help a bit. The concept definitely works, it's your execution that needs work.