Back to forum
rss 142 weeks ago
Tell me what you think. The name at the bottom is a watermark from my ID on Red Bubble and is not in the design I submitted to TeeFury.

13Comments
    142 weeks ago
    I personally think it would have worked better without the "fantasy".
    Great design tho'
    142 weeks ago
    Yeah. I thought the same thing when I first made it and I tried to think of something better to put in like Canadian, Toronto, Northern, Chaos, or something else. but I modeled it after the ESPN fantasy football logo and it was the best I could think of. If anybody else can think of something that would work better, tell me.
    142 weeks ago
    possibly "Chaos Theatre", as Gideon is head of both orginizations
    142 weeks ago
    work.7519616.4.fc,550x550,navy.v3.jpg
    Updated design. any feedback would be appreciated.
    142 weeks ago
    Looks good but I hate that font at the bottom with a passion. It's one of those Chancery things isn't it?

I think the logo on it's on is great, doesn't need the text at all.
    141 weeks ago
    Yeah I put that on there because I thought it needed another Scott Pilgrim reference. I was also throwing around the idea of the bottom saying League of Fighters.
    141 weeks ago
    work.7519616.5.fc,550x550,navy.v3.jpg
    Update
    141 weeks ago
    Maybe instead of the two sticks logo, you could have 7 guys with their arms crossed with a black outline. this would be a total insta-buy for me!
    141 weeks ago
    I personally think that the most recent one you posted (with the old-school feel to it) is the best of all of them. I couldn't see myself wearing the ones about the fighting league, but the last one looks great.
    141 weeks ago
    The last one is the ticket for sure. The arcade-style font with a more direct reference is a perfect 10.
    140 weeks ago
    I think my name shows how much I love the final design. I would buy this in a heartbeat! Someone also needs to make a SBB album cover...I don't care what the album name is...but do it! I'd buy that shirt is a heartbeat, as well.
    140 weeks ago
    It looks like all the design update pics I posted have all been changed to my final design now. weird...oh well.
    140 weeks ago
    lol i was trying to figure out what changes you were making hahaha either way, very nice.