Back to forum
rss 143 weeks ago
I know this is a late post, but I have been gone for a while and just got back home to find my grab bag. If anyone still has shirts up for trade, I will look at any offer. There's nothing in particular that I'm looking for. I also have some other random tees that I'm looking to trade. All of these shirts are unworn.

Here's what I got:
Latest Grab Bag
Petty Morality by jewelring
Web Maker by Jose Augusto M. Sabenicio
Captain Ecto by spacesick
Valhalla State Park by odysseyroc
We Are Robots by Mercedes Crespo
Slice of Life Tours by RubyRed

Previous Grab Bag
K-Astro by Barrios

Shirt.Woot Random Tee
brn2pwn by Dann Matthews

Random Tee I got from the Game Developer's Conference
Red Goldeneye 007 Oddjob Cheater Shirt from the Activision Booth

Thanks for looking!
13Comments
    143 weeks ago
    how much for the petty morality shirt?
    143 weeks ago
    I have both Ultimate 80s Ride and Guided Tours, and would trade both for Valhalla State Park. Would trade 2 for 1 for something else too, if anyone else is still looking to trade.
    143 weeks ago
    I'm interested in "Slice of Life"....I have a teetrade account under the name Ohcomeonnow if you'd like to take a look, if not, how much are you asking?
    143 weeks ago
    kidrobot: I'm not really looking to sell. If I don't get any trade offers on it, then I might be willing to sell.

ia_coates: I already own Guided Tours and I'm not really interested in Ultimate 80s Ride. I'm sorry.

Ohcomeonnow: As I told kidrobot, I'm not really looking to sell, but I might be interested in your Hell Horse shirt.
    143 weeks ago
    I would be willing to buy Slice of Life if you are interested. Let me know at [email protected]
    141 weeks ago
    Would you be interested in trading your petty morality for Dr. Lost? http://www.teefury.com/archive/1179/DR_LOST/
    141 weeks ago
    yost.117: I just tried contacting Ohcomeonnow again to see if he still wants to trade. If I don't get a reply from him, I'd be willing to sell.

laharl15: I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan of Lost or Dr. Who. :(
    141 weeks ago
    Let me know if you find anything out
    141 weeks ago
    are u willing to sell web maker? i don't have trades but i'm willing to buy.
    140 weeks ago
    I'd be interested in your Slice of Life Tours if any of these from my teetrade list interest you.
    139 weeks ago
    yost.117: I haven't heard anything from Ohcomeonnow so I'll be willing to sell Slice of Life.

robeebort: Yes I would be willing to sell at this point.

kyool: I'm sorry but I'm not interested in any of the shirts you have. :(
    139 weeks ago
    Are you interested in selling Petty Morality yet? I'd buy.
    139 weeks ago
    queso said: Are you interested in selling Petty Morality yet? I'd buy.

It looks like I might be trading Petty Morality. If the trade falls through, I'll let you know.