Back to forum
rss 145 weeks ago
Since my old thread has become pretty cluttered, I decided to start a new one. You can still see all my submissions in my profile. Or here on my facebook page. Here's what I have submitted just now ... dedicated to one of the many late Hank Venture's, more precisely the one who died trying to live his dream of becoming a professional Batman.

"Henry Allen Venture is THE BAT"
Photobucket

right now I'm working on something even more gangsta (just a VERY quick (and kinda off-ish) sketch I made for finding the right colours and stuff ... the WiP itself is not really much to look at yet)
Photobucket
(legal note: this sketch contains fonts created by MAWNS' fonts

ps: there's going to be another kgullholmen print on TeeFury soonish. no precise sale date yet, so there's still time to fetch a coffee ... no wait, let me rephrase that-
65Comments
    145 weeks ago
    should we maybe "gobias" some coffee?
    145 weeks ago
    I would love a Franklin shirt!
    145 weeks ago
    Please for the love of Galactus, get that Hank/Batman design printed !!!
    145 weeks ago
    yes yes, let's go buy us some coffee ... that's the phrase I was looking for :D

not at home right now, but Franklin will go up tomorrow
    145 weeks ago
    Just for a lil insider knowledge...

Did they except both your designs at the same time kg and then just stagger the sales?

I hope im not prying too much im just curios
    145 weeks ago
    well, no ... they sent me the okay for the second design just last week, when QRorschach was already on sale

my best guess would be that quite a few people asked for it from the sideart panel ... but who knows, TPTB work in mysterious ways
    145 weeks ago
    Buy The Bat I most certainly would.
    145 weeks ago
    Cool thanks for the info. And congrats once again on the design.
    145 weeks ago
    Your last thread was awesome, learned a lot watching someone new to teefury figure things out and get printed. Congratulations on the next shirt!
    145 weeks ago
    I'll be buying your second design for sure, congratulations!
    144 weeks ago
    why thank you
    let's hope it gets printed ...

just submitted it
    Photobucket
    144 weeks ago
    FRANKLIN D. BLUTH sez C'MON!
    click for full size

features GOB bling
    a Mr.F necklace
    mysterious F.D.B. tag
    street smart en masse
    144 weeks ago
    Your work really amaze me man. And i really really need that Hank Venture design, or if that didn't get accepted, you could do something with Brock Samson :D
    144 weeks ago
    yes, Brock would be KILLER (punch(line) definitely intended)
    thanks Noel. any word on whether the QRorschach shirt already arrived btw?

so, before I leave for the weekend, a little WIP impression of my latest shirt design (no, no Ghostbusters involved)
    Photobucket

also, my new WACOM arrived today ,,, yay!
    Photobucket
    144 weeks ago
    The shirt JUST arrived a couple of days ago. Thank you very much dude, i'll be posting pics soon (i hope).

Great new WIPs btw :D
    144 weeks ago
    before anyone cries foul: the basic idea of "DeadEx" is probably not that fresh. Saw it on Futurama the other day and thought it was a somewhat generic, but really funny pun. Funny enough to justify the creation of this design. This beautiful 1959 Cadillac hearse shoul do the rest ...

experimented with half-tones a bit ... took me a while to get the high polished look done, but I think it works
    Photobucket
    (just submitted this)
    144 weeks ago
    Nice! I think you have another winner!
    143 weeks ago
    "Hey look! it's a 6V4-178-B31 on a 03-K64-FF!" (obviously a WI early stages of P)
    Photobucket
    it's fun rewatching Firefly every once in a while ... not so much fun that it always ends before it actually really began
    143 weeks ago
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUNK Yeah ! Can't wait until it's finished, a buy from me for sure.
    143 weeks ago
    Any copyright issues aside, that Firefly design will be kickass when it's done.
    143 weeks ago
    All your designs are great. (especially the dead ex one. I'd totally buy it, even if the joke's been done before. Your illustration is amazing.). And so jealous of your tablet.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but when you submit to teefury, do you just submit the picture, or do you place it on a shirt? I'm just a bit confused, and afraid that I'm doing this all wrong. :l
    143 weeks ago
    kgullholmen said: "Hey look! it's a 6V4-178-B31 on a 03-K64-FF!" (obviously a WI early stages of P)
    Photobucket

it's fun rewatching Firefly every once in a while ... not so much fun that it always ends before it actually really began

This makes 2! WIPs of yours that must be on my shirts.
    "Malcome Renalds in the middle" and this. I am REALLY looking forward to the release of these 2 shirts.
    143 weeks ago
    @matt: thanks ... I sure hope so. you think could run into trouble because of the FF-class design? I've seen them on here before and it's certainly going into a more parody-ish way, once it's finished ... so it's not going to be a "should be licensed FireFly design" in the end. hmmm

@snellby: I usually try to fit a mockup into my submission pic. so there's the design itself, usually as big possible on a 640x800 pic + a little preview how it could be placed on shirt. I usually make these mockups using of the countless free shirt mockup sets available online.

@magiczipper: thank you. I hope to finish this design next week ... the Malcom in the Middle design is still not finished, mainly due to the fact I had a lot of other designs, some comission work and my personal (graphic novel) work piling up on my desk. hope to get back to this design soon.
    143 weeks ago
    so, I'm one smoking compression coil catalyzer and a little cleaning up from submitting this ...

Photobucket

any thoughts? like? I know it's rather geeky, probably a shirt Kaylee would sport ... but then again, there's no "too geeky" when it comes to Firefly, right?
    143 weeks ago
    Agreed! I think it is spot on. shiny!
  • Load More Comments