Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
Any Family Guy fans out there? I'm sure there are.

Let me know if you guys think this is good enough to complete!

I shouldn't have to explain this right?

This is still a sketch, so don't worry about details or sloppy stuff or the text. All that will be fixed.

Let me know what you think!
11Comments
    149 weeks ago
    Stewie with a full-on Napoleonic complex. I even SAID the words in Stewie's voice in my head (note to self: Professor Fansworth from Futurama as a newscaster. You know why...).

Thumbs up from me for this.
    149 weeks ago
    Thumbs up here too. Definitely finish this one. Looks like a purchase to me!
    149 weeks ago
    yes that's cool
    149 weeks ago
    Love Stewie. Can't wait to see it finished.
    149 weeks ago
    Good work! Don't think I'd buy it bcuz I'm not a fan, or I don't watch it, I should say. But I'm sure it would sell if it was printed!
    149 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! Looks like I'll be finishing this :) hope they'll accept it!
    149 weeks ago
    This is a win. I hope you won't use to much light colours. Dark blue and red for the clothes and gold for the border. Something like that would be nice imo.
    149 weeks ago
    Hard to parody the king of parodies. If it seems as if it would be a parody from the show itself, it won't stand against legal issues.
    149 weeks ago
    That's a good point! As far as I know, Family Guy has never portrayed Stewie as Napoleon. So it's a parody on the nature of the character of Stewie, not a copy from a parody they've already done.
    That makes it ok in the legal field right?
    149 weeks ago
    They may slam you with this
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeo7zeiD-D6KUi0Uekgh01SgscKtwn131Zk_h7y-LZ97lVonxB
    it's a very similar outfit
    149 weeks ago
    Hmm that's a good point. Although I think if i go for a classic stewie colored outfit, yellow and red, and add a dark brown/grey for the hat, it should be safe.

I'd love to hear some more opinions on this, cause it would smurf if there'd be legal issues after this is done and for sale..