Back to forum
rss 154 weeks ago

Neuter Your Robo Puppies

This is an illustration I made awhile back, but I polished it up. I reposted it to my tumblr a little while ago, but thought I'd get another perspective for feedback from you TeeFurians.

If it's not blunt enough, it's a robot dog after getting neutered. I dig robots, geekery, and dogs.

Any feedback, constructive criticisms, and the like are all welcome. :)

Thanks a lot!
--
Follow me: homepage | twitter | tumblr | flickr | dribbble
13Comments
    154 weeks ago
    Awesome design. The only reason it may not be printed would be due to the very small text. That windows error box is too small for a t-shirt illustration methinks.
    154 weeks ago
    I love that idea, but for some reason it looks weird on a shirt with the error box. Don't get me wrong, I would definitely still buy it, but I would also buy a shirt with just the robot dog on it (even if it was missing the 404 and the bandaid, its just a cool design). I love it either way though. Great work
    154 weeks ago
    Hah took me a minute of re-reading the error box to get it (im slow today I guess) and I laughed I like the basics but the way its done it awkward looking, but with this set-up that may be hard to avoid. But its smuuuuuurf funny, and I like the dog.
    154 weeks ago
    bvardeman said: I love that idea, but for some reason it looks weird on a shirt with the error box. Don't get me wrong, I would definitely still buy it, but I would also buy a shirt with just the robot dog on it (even if it was missing the 404 and the bandaid, its just a cool design). I love it either way though. Great work

Yeah, I'm thinking of possibly dropping the dialogue box, but besides being funny, I thought it helped "fill in the gaps" for anyone who didn't get the joke right off the bat. ;) But I DO like the dog on his own, from a design standpoint.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! :)

tactacfox said: Awesome design. The only reason it may not be printed would be due to the very small text. That windows error box is too small for a t-shirt illustration methinks.

Good point! Definitely will take that into consideration! Thanks a lot! :)

TheSaint08D said: Hah took me a minute of re-reading the error box to get it (im slow today I guess) and I laughed I like the basics but the way its done it awkward looking, but with this set-up that may be hard to avoid. But its smuuuuuurf funny, and I like the dog.

Hehe, yeah that's why it's hard for me to just DROP the error message box, even though I think the dog stands better design wise, on his own... cause I think the error box helps make the joke more obvious. :)

thanks a lot for the feedback!
    154 weeks ago
    woops.. sorry for the weird response. My tags must've gotten mixed up!
    154 weeks ago
    i love the idea. wish there was a way to keep the error in some how...hmmmm
    154 weeks ago
    cr4zyw3bchk said: i love the idea. wish there was a way to keep the error in some how...hmmmm

I've been considering of having the error message just written somewhere, and bigger... just NOT in an error message box. :) What do you think?
    154 weeks ago
    great dude. Loved your clean style.
    154 weeks ago
    i think that could work. Look like old fashioned DOS in the background in larger letters with the flashing block cursor.
    154 weeks ago
    MEKAZOO said: great dude. Loved your clean style.

Thanks a lot! :) I appreciate it.
    152 weeks ago
    cr4zyw3bchk said: i think that could work. Look like old fashioned DOS in the background in larger letters with the flashing block cursor.

I actually considered getting some DOS involved... good idea to consider. Thanks! :)
    152 weeks ago
    Hahahaha xDDDDDDDDDD I zoomed in and read the error message, didnt quite get it but liked the design.... then I read the comments, went back and looked again AND NOW I GET ITTTT!!!!!! XD Thats amazing x)
    152 weeks ago
    PeggyRosina said: Hahahaha xDDDDDDDDDD I zoomed in and read the error message, didnt quite get it but liked the design.... then I read the comments, went back and looked again AND NOW I GET ITTTT!!!!!! XD Thats amazing x)

Ah, wow, I forgot to mention what the error message says. LOL My mistake, I forgot it wasn't that readable when the sample picture was shrunken.

"test.ese (file 2 of 2) not found" is what it reads. :)

Hehehe, glad you got it and enjoyed it! :)