Back to forum
rss 156 weeks ago
Hi All ...

after hearing so much about Dr Horrible on here and never having heard of it, i set to search it out to watch ... marvelous! I loved it and set to a design that see the Dr using something better than a freeze ray :D ... time travel! instead of freezing it, why not go back in time :D

I've just submitted this :) although for some reason I didn't get the confirmation message it appeared to go through, but no message)

The idea is is would go on royal blue and is four colours (the smooth shades visible here are halftones in the full res image)

Anyway ... here it is, see what you think :D

Cheers everyone!

63Comments
    156 weeks ago
    haha i love it
    156 weeks ago
    LOVE IT! would buy in an instant
    156 weeks ago
    Switch Dr. Horrible's white outfit with his red one.

Also, either way, don't forget his emblem that goes on the left of his chest.
    156 weeks ago
    Haha, that's one of the more comical Doctor Who MashedPotatoes I've seen. Really neat. :)
    156 weeks ago
    If this is going up please let me know I guarantee Ill buy at least , if I know its up you have my word THAT my friend is AWESOME
    156 weeks ago
    I think I just peed a little. Must. Have.
    156 weeks ago
    Oh my!! SO MUCH LOVE!!
    You almost need Dr Whorrible written on it though, because it doesn't make complete sense without it...

Still I LOVE it!
    156 weeks ago
    If this goes live it's an instabuy for me ;)
    156 weeks ago
    wow, thanks for the love guys!

@Slasher444 - how could i forget the pocket badge! added now, thanks :D

I as going to go with the red outfit, but wanted to keep the number of colours down :)

Thanks again everyone
    156 weeks ago
    I want this shirt...Teefury if you don't make this one I shall curse you...and stuff...If they dont carry it blee Ill buy it direct. It is Legen....wait for it...dary. seriously!
    156 weeks ago
    TheSaint08D said: I want this shirt...Teefury if you don't make this one I shall curse you...and stuff...If they dont carry it blee Ill buy it direct. It is Legen....wait for it...dary. seriously!

haha, thanks man!
    156 weeks ago
    a must have

156 weeks ago
    Very very very very awesome ! Whorrible !
    155 weeks ago
    @Teefury , will it hurt things if I resubmit this as i have a feeling it never actually went through the first time, I didn't get the usual confirmation message ...

cheers :D
    155 weeks ago
    Awesome design! Insta-buy!
    155 weeks ago
    Gir15 said: Awesome design! Insta-buy!

Thanks Gir15
    155 weeks ago
    I want this now!
    155 weeks ago
    Do. Want. Now.
    However, I ditto the suggestion that maybe he should be in his evil red lab coat instead. Gives it a little extra color.
    That said, I would buy the heck out of this shirt. Just sayin.
    155 weeks ago
    Thanks guys!

:D
    155 weeks ago
    well, i resubmitted it today and this time got the confirmation message ... fingers crossed now :D

(hope i don't get my wrist slapped for spamming with a double submission .. really sorry if you did get it first time @Teefury)
    155 weeks ago
    Dear Teefury;
    must have this shirt now if not yesterday and since it involves the Tardis that is a possibility make this happen and I will buy an ice cream cone for you, well Ill eat it in your name anyway.
    Sincerely everyone who matters...and me
    155 weeks ago
    oh my stars and little fishes i must own this shirt!
    155 weeks ago
    thanks TheSaint and Addiesays :D

I really really hope this gets printed too :D
    155 weeks ago
    I...I can't even explain how fast I would buy this shirt if it went live.

This design is BRILLIANT. Personally, I prefer the white coat since it is a little more well-known. He is only shown in the red coat for a few minutes at the end. And I think with the blue, it would get lost.

If it doesn't go live (for whatever awful reason) please key us know if you put it up for sale at a place like Red Bubble, etc.
    155 weeks ago
    Thanks TigerAngel, so nice of you to say :D

and I really really hope it gets printed here ... :D
  • Load More Comments