Back to forum
rss 157 weeks ago
Portal quickly became one of my all-time favorite games, and I absolutely can. not. wait. for Portal 2 to be released on Tuesday. Who's with me?

Also, to celebrate the release, I may just have a Portal-themed shirt released the same day here on TeeFury. Will there be cake?
17Comments
    157 weeks ago
    So excited!!!!! and please have a portal shirt!
    157 weeks ago
    I KNEW there had to be a Portal shirt coming up! So excited! I'll need to get one for me and about five other people.
    157 weeks ago
    ARGGHHHH! so you're the one who beat out my Portal design!!

grrrrrr! lol
    157 weeks ago
    As with all of my designs, I'll be running a giveaway through Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr, so you want to follow me now to be sure you don't miss out!

And Winter - there's always room for more Portal shirts, and your "Turret" design was killer!
    157 weeks ago
    Please don't let the cake be a lie!!!
    157 weeks ago
    ianleino said: As with all of my designs, I'll be running a giveaway through Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr, so you want to follow me now to be sure you don't miss out!

And Winter - there's always room for more Portal shirts, and your "Turret" design was killer!

bah! enough talk! I challenge you to a street fight!!!!!!!

180.jpg
    157 weeks ago
    Are you asking for a CHALLENGE?!!

220px-stinkoman.PNG

I accept! Name your weapons.
    157 weeks ago
    falcon-punch-pikachu.jpg
    157 weeks ago
    Haha, to get things back on track a bit, here's the original sketch for my Portal design that's being released on Tuesday!

Portal-lie1a.jpg

Also, there will be a giveaway. Keyword: temporary tattoos.
    157 weeks ago
    nice Ian! looking forward to seeing the final art!

PS - we'll settle our fight....later!
    157 weeks ago
    I vote that both Portal shirts get printed. I love this and I loved the Turret design.
    157 weeks ago
    I think Ian and I think alike...I think.
    156 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: ARGGHHHH! so you're the one who beat out my Portal design!!

grrrrrr! lol

Winter, I've seen your awesome Portal design. Is there any other site I can get that on? RedBubble, perhaps?
    156 weeks ago
    For sale at midnight tonight!

Portal-Lie2b.jpg
    156 weeks ago
    ^^^ awersome!

dig the vintage tattoo style!! (pancakes before midday)

geekygryff said:
    WinterArtwork said: ARGGHHHH! so you're the one who beat out my Portal design!!

grrrrrr! lol

Winter, I've seen your awesome Portal design. Is there any other site I can get that on? RedBubble, perhaps?

^^naughty, naughty this thread's all about Ian's design! You should be following my twitter ;)
    156 weeks ago
    Speaking of Portal 2, has anyone else been following the ARG on Steam and unlocking potatoes?
    156 weeks ago
    For those who missed it here on TeeFury (or prefer a different shirt color), this design is now available for sale through my own shop, printed on American Apparel and at RedBubble with 19 shirt colors to choose from!