Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
I've got a massive WIP folder with various drawings just waiting their turn to get all colored up and stuff. Figure it would be fun to share.
Once I finish the "Who Killed the Wicked Witch" illustration i am currently doing.

- Abe Fink-oln || A rat fink big daddy roth version of ol' abe lincoln (which when I'm taking a break from the "who/oz" shirt is the one I am working on.

-Mystic Seer || Twilight Zone inspired design (the devil bobbled head, fortune telling napkin dispenser..starring bill shatner)

-Robo-rama: The Great Robot Reunion || A big robot class picture with my favorites robots that I could fit into the illustration. Both from TV and movies. I've even included the carpet cleaning i-robot in their (not the Will Smith movie i-robot)

-Derelict || Zoolander inspired design with Mugatu.

-Space Invading Mods || pretty much that Space Invaders dressed as Mods with a vespa thrown in to boot.

-I (heart) Killing Zombies || a very sexy zombie killing illustration

-Hungry Cat || Self explanatory. Though Not what your probably imagining but still pretty straight forward

-Franken-buddha || a frankensteined-up version of Buddha

There are quite a few more but this is basically the list I'll be working on for the next few months in between client work. Got to keep busy.
6Comments
    158 weeks ago
    Please hold off on Franken-Buddha until I can find another job, because that concept alone is must-buy.
    158 weeks ago
    Its not at the top of the list but it is one I'm looking forward to doing.
    158 weeks ago
    The robo-rama and the mystic seer would be pretty cool.
    158 weeks ago
    Needed to tak a little breather from the Who/Oz design and finishing the Abe Fink-oln one off.
    142 weeks ago
    Your artwork looks oddly familiar. Ever been to the Court Tavern in New Brunswick, NJ?
    142 weeks ago
    razz007 said: -Space Invading Mods || pretty much that Space Invaders dressed as Mods with a vespa thrown in to boot.

Coincidence! I've been working on a design with similarities to this for about a month. I hadn't posted it anywhere and it's different enough that the two can coexist (mine doesn't have Mods in it). T-shirt designers seem to think on the same wavelength. Good luck with your design. :)

As the Matt Dearden cartoon said yesterday...
    Need to think of a new idea.
    Aha! I got a good one.
    I'll just check to see if it's been done before...
    $@!!!

This happens to me at least twice a week, every week. :|