- Droid Berg
- Mario MD
- Poe Boys
- I Can Haz Force

Also acceptable for trade:

Canned Zombie in women's small
6Comments
    159 weeks ago
    I would also be willing to give up a completely unopened Papa Skull, also men's medium.
    159 weeks ago
    Bump.

I am willing to do a 2-for-1 trade for any of my wanted shirts. Except Papa Skull, because I like that one.

So I would trade 2 of any of the original 3 shirts for any 1 of my wanted shirts, especially Droid Berg or Mario MD. Or Papa Skull by itself for any of my wanted shirts.
    158 weeks ago
    Bump.

I still have Best Served Cold and You've Been Outcreeped. I will trade 2 for 1 for the listed shirts, and I will consider other offers.

I'm also still willing to trade my Papa Skull (still unopened) if need be, especially for Droid Berg or Mario MD.
    158 weeks ago
    Would you be interested in StarWalk for You've been Outcreeped?

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested
    158 weeks ago
    Would you be interested in Just Under the Skin or 4 Ninjas in this shirt for You've been outcreeped? Both are mens medium.
    158 weeks ago
    I completely forgot to check this thread. I'm sorry.

You've Been Outcreeped is actually gone. I saw my cousin last weekend, and he liked it, so I gave it to him.

I still have Best Served Cold if you'd be interested, Treebute.

@nmerritt: Sorry, I'm not really interested in those.

I'm willing to give up Best Served Cold plus either Papa Skull or Job Security, but only for Droid Berg or Mario MD. I would do almost anything for either of those, especially Droid Berg.

I will take other offers into consideration, but they would be 1:1 for Best Served Cold.