Back to forum
rss 285 weeks ago
ok teefury people, its time you add an edit to youpr forum posts and daily post thread.
i would like to be able to edit my posts so i dont have to post 87 times in one thread and can correct spelling as well.

thx guys,
love
epic postsmurfette
14Comments
    285 weeks ago
    lol@ epic post smurfette.

I like your multiple post they make me lol
    285 weeks ago
    you could always proofread what you type or take advantage of firefox and or googles spell checkers. lord knows I cant type with out them
    285 weeks ago
    i dunno. i like no edit. makes you say what you want, and if you say wrong, it sticks. like that one time i posted about how i have herpes simplex C.... i wish i would have never divulged that information

Jokesssss jokeeeeesss...

hey... this is a good picture

i will always be with you.............

oxrhwNlejfu6ekq3A8NH5jEfo1_400.jpg
    285 weeks ago
    For some reason I believe that squirrel to be a Jedi.
    285 weeks ago
    I agree about needing an edit. Having the live preview helps, but it's not 100% reliable. For example, I just tried to explain to someone how to use HTML to post a picture. I put spaces around the code to make it show up in the preview, but it didn't show up in the post, so the post ended up looking really stupid and not helping. I had to post again to explain what happened.

Cute pic, jimi!
    285 weeks ago
    jimiyo's post almost made me forget what this thread is about... I'm laughing so hard I'm nearly crying....

with that said... the lack of edit is frustrating for me... but amusing when I see others mess up. The multiple posts usually make me crack up... but that might be the constant sleep deprivation I suffer from.
    273 weeks ago
    PLEASE ad edit. It's Tee Furys only short fall.
    273 weeks ago
    Edit will reduce the number of people with the shameful "first" comments that aren't first.
    273 weeks ago
    Whoever bumped this thread, thanks. I didn't realize I say crazy things like this. LOLOLOLOL
    273 weeks ago
    I like teh spell errs. Tehy make me smile. :)
    273 weeks ago
    no edit ftw! :)
    273 weeks ago
    that picture is pure awesome
    273 weeks ago
    hey, I heard jimiyo has herpes.....

ACK!!

oh, and that squirrel is not Jedi, jakey.......he's a SITH !!!
    273 weeks ago
    oh, and editing posts with additional posts is fun