Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
I got Exterminated, Knights who say Ni, and Droid Berg for trade. Looking for anything Star Wars, back to the future, Harry Potter or LOTR. Will to listen ANY offers tho!!!!
16Comments
    159 weeks ago
    In Men's Large I have Swell Well and Millentreprise Falcon.

Interested? I'm eyeing Droid Berg
    159 weeks ago
    I got a Men's Large Now That's a Hammer Bro, but I wasn't really interested in either of those shirts...

Anyone got anything M Large with doctor who designs that are willing to trade?
    159 weeks ago
    I have Vitruvian Machine and Best Served Cold in men's large I'd be wiling to trade for your Exterminated.
    159 weeks ago
    I have Apple Pi and The Chiefs in Men's Large and i'm interested in Droid Berg
    159 weeks ago
    Hey,

I'll trade my mens XL Baggins Pawn Shop for your Exterminated!
    159 weeks ago
    I have an (admittedly) older shirt, the Cloned To Kill shirt, that I'd be willing to trade with you.
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/930/Cloned_to_Kill/
    I'll toss in my extra I LOVE shirt as well, just because I need to get rid of it.
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/859/I_LOVE/

Both are in large, and have never been warned (I got them in a previous grab bag and they've been gathering dust since). All I ask in return is droidberg. We got a deal?
    159 weeks ago
    I got in Men L
    Oz Wars
    Rockem Sockem Candidates
    Heath

for Exterminated?

my email is [email protected] if you are interested in trading
    159 weeks ago
    Interested in the chiefs and millenterprise falcon for droid berg for sure
    159 weeks ago
    gtofu05 said: I have Apple Pi and The Chiefs in Men's Large and i'm interested in Droid Berg

Would you be interested in trading Apple Pi for either of my shirts mentioned above?
    159 weeks ago
    tfortress said: Interested in the chiefs and millenterprise falcon for droid berg for sure

So which one do you want?
    159 weeks ago
    thetoemasher said:
    gtofu05 said: I have Apple Pi and The Chiefs in Men's Large and i'm interested in Droid Berg

Would you be interested in trading Apple Pi for either of my shirts mentioned above?

I'll trade you it for the Vitruvian Machine shirt. My email is [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    I'll trade any of yours for my mens L of All Hail 81atron
    if interested email : [email protected]
    159 weeks ago
    i have three tee one i dont know the name of must be a lost tee the other two are bat fett and house pride i would trade any one of these for exterminated!
    159 weeks ago
    I have Gryffindor Quiddich and Tusken Pride both unworn/unwashed in Men's L.

Either for Knights of Ni?
    159 weeks ago
    anakaren said: In Men's Large I have Swell Well and Millentreprise Falcon.

Interested? I'm eyeing Droid Berg

I want the Milenterprise Falcon, I have Snakes on a cane and Appetite for Eternia to trade...
    159 weeks ago
    Have cavity fighters, times are changing and Just under the skin in men's large. Willing to trade for knights or exterminate. Thanks.