Back to forum
rss 285 weeks ago
I made this design forever ago but put off uploading it because because Because I felt it was to generic/simple to submit to any of the contest sites. should I submit it anyways? should I just print it my self for fun? is there anything I can do with it to make it it better?

the design is called "Arsenal with butterfly wings" and it loosely takes its influence from the smashing pumpkins song "bullet with butterfly wings"

7Comments
    285 weeks ago
    i think it'd look better cleaned up a bit but i really dig the concept
    285 weeks ago
    It's looks cool as an image, but a little too clip-artsy for me.
    285 weeks ago
    Yeah, I would say clean it up a bit and maybe make the butterfly wings stand out a bit more/larger and you may have something there. And of course color in general would be good. I think the potential bright colors of the wings offset by the simple blacks, browns, and greys of the guns would make it really stand out.
    285 weeks ago
    I really dig the concept, but I agree that it looks like it needs cleaning up. Smashing Pumpkins is my all time fav band, so this shirt would definitely be for me. I see them play on 11/12!
    285 weeks ago
    I agree with Asystole. It's a great concept but maybe make the wings larger and add some color to the drawing. It would be great if you really developed the contrast between the wings and the weapons.
    285 weeks ago
    I love it! Color would make it a bit better. But great concept!
    285 weeks ago
    I might add color on this.. it needs to either be more clean or a lot more rough.