Back to forum
rss 164 weeks ago

After so many people enjoyed the scratchboard look of my LOST "Polar Beer" shirt, I've been looking for another good subject for a new faux beer label created in that same style. I thought the Twitter 'Fail Whale' would be a perfect match for a more realistic, nautically themed illustration, and hope that you enjoy it!

As always, on the day of the sale I'll post up a full walkthrough of the creative process on my blog as well as details about ways to win other "Fail Whale Pale Ale" goodies that will soon be available in my shop.
8Comments
    164 weeks ago
    Amazing. Congratulations for this 8th print, @ianleino!.
    164 weeks ago
    lovely detail!

164 weeks ago
    OOH I want this! I hope I still have $ by then!
    164 weeks ago
    Cool, thanks!

I'm excited to see it in print. They did such a great job with Polar Beer, that I know that this one will look awesome too.
    164 weeks ago
    I will be buying this with intense speed. I still badly want a Polar Beer shirt which I regrettably missed (biggest regret in life?) so I'm waitin on a sale from the $18 pricepoint.
    164 weeks ago
    Thanks Ben! Also, I'll be running a 15% coupon code for my site on the same day that Fail Whale is up on Teefury, so you could probably grab a Polar Beer then!
    164 weeks ago
    Love your designs as always! Good stuff Sir! :D
    164 weeks ago
    Oh, and did I mention:
    Whale-Promo3.jpg

There will also be ways to win both on Wednesday!