Back to forum
rss 175 weeks ago
I noticed a severe lack of Jack Harkness shirts. So, I tried my hand, I hope some of his fans like it!

Combining Jack Harkness with Peanuts turns Lucy's psychiatric stand into a kissing booth!

I'm open to suggestions (to design, and shirt color).

12Comments
    175 weeks ago
    I don't know why that type-o version is still showing, I corrected it on the other end (on photobucket). Anyway, here is a 2nd url for the corrected one....

CaptainisIn-1.png
    175 weeks ago
    I like it as Doctor Who fan, but of course, Peanut isn't what we call "detailed artwork". Its hard to figure out its the Captain Jack Harkness. I love the design, but it would be better if it was smaller on the shirt with a white background.
    175 weeks ago
    Storyman said: I like it as Doctor Who fan, but of course, Peanut isn't what we call "detailed artwork". Its hard to figure out its the Captain Jack Harkness. I love the design, but it would be better if it was smaller on the shirt with a white background.

Thanks for the feedback. You are right, the idea came to me first, then during the execution it was tough to make him look recognizable while keeping such a rough/simple design.

Also, it does look better smaller lol, I put it on an off white just to see how it looks...

Jack03.png
    168 weeks ago
    I like this!
    167 weeks ago
    I like the idea, but (as is said above) it's really hard to make a real actor work with another person's loose cartoons.

Just a suggestion- maybe make Jack more of a kid? Younger, I mean. And make the chin slightly less prominent. Keep the com, though, that definitely helps the recognition process!
    167 weeks ago
    I LOVE the concept of this! PFF Jack would so do something like this, I need him on a shirt maann.
    167 weeks ago
    insta-buy! we need some torchwood goodness! and Jack rocks!
    166 weeks ago
    I love this!
    166 weeks ago
    You could put something to the tune of "All species welcome." Somewhere on the shirt. Might help a bit in recognition.

Love the concept. We definitely need more Torchwood shirts.
    166 weeks ago
    Pretty awesome. Definitely agree with nimawi, "all species welcome" would be an extra hint...
    160 weeks ago
    i would get it
    78 weeks ago
    I LOVE THIS!!!!!! Instabuy fer sure lol