Back to forum
rss 178 weeks ago
Yes.
Now, hear me out. I'm not all a fan of this musician but you have to admit that the illustration is well done and pretty darned dope!

For those getting up in arms about having this tee on here, well... listen.
It's a very good thing this has shown up. VERY good. It blows the diversity door WIDE open!

This is a great thing. I would never have guessed that a Lady GaGa shirt would come to TeeFury. It's in the Pop Culture zone which I really like, even tho it's gotten a bit too often on this wonderful site (just in my opinion).

A wider range of topics will be showing up I'm assuming as a result of seeing this being put on this site. That makes me very happy. Plus, you haters, it's only 1 day. Do not fret. You have over 350+ days to choose thru shirts. The silly hate postings have gone up it seems lately. No matter. It's just the holidays. :o)

So let's give diemargo a HUGE round of applause for getting the chance to be printed on here. I'm always a big fan of the "Court Cards" to play around with in artwork.

Rejoice!
7Comments
    178 weeks ago
    i second this fuzzy,
    i think the haters have been far to out spoken of late and there really is no need for it,
    congrats to all who get printed,its a great thing,and a big deal for all of the artists and they deserve everything they get,
    so come on guys lets show some love on the front page,xxx
    178 weeks ago
    Lets get some more musicians/bands on here.
    Like let's get some "my chemical romance"
    178 weeks ago
    Definitely a great thing if more artists submitted some sweet Band Designs!
    178 weeks ago
    The comments for the shirt were not disproportionally negative. In fact there was less hate than for most shirts in my opinion. It was fine.
    178 weeks ago
    Ben Yes Schwartz said: The comments for the shirt were not disproportionally negative. In fact there was less hate than for most shirts in my opinion. It was fine.

Depends when you looked. There were some pretty terrible, rude and not at all constructive comments that I had to delete. Definitely more than the average day. Although as always, the majority of posters behaved themselves :)
    178 weeks ago
    ;-)

Several friends were glad that I posted it up on Facebook.

More people are into in my funny circle of internet friends than I had imagined.

So glad I did. They were very happy. Woohoo!!!!!!

Now, more couch change to get today's BRILLIANT shirt! (Stuffed Tardis!)
    Brilliance!
    178 weeks ago
    +1, Fuzzy. While I'm not a super huge Gaga fan, to me it's just another shirt, no need for people to get so freaked out about it.. :)

Oh, and I'll say this here. If anyone comes up with a good Rammstein shirt, I will totally be all over it. XD