rss 184 weeks ago
Really? It only took a week!

http://www.6jerks.com/submit_a_design.php?view=submission&id=1286496670

F($^&#$&#$% PISSED!!!!

Time to lawyer up....

~ Sumrow
24Comments
    184 weeks ago
    wow they didnt even change anything, blatant rip off.

why do people think they can get away with stuff like this?
    184 weeks ago
    Can I get a mob over there and flood the comments??
    184 weeks ago
    Ugh, super-lame!
    184 weeks ago
    sue them man, im behind you 100 percent
    184 weeks ago
    Here is the BS email I get back from him:

"Besarion Khidesheli
    [email protected]
    3:33 PM (20 minutes ago)

I submitted my request to take it down. My friend thought it was a good idea to smurf around with my account. I apologize"

Total BS. Deflecting... "not me"... "I can't "....

Interwebs attack!!!!
    184 weeks ago
    Haha wow...how utterly lame. I never understood why people steal thumbs of artwork to pass it off as their own, knowing good and well that they don't have the original to sell anyway.

184 weeks ago
    good luck getting them to take it down. they deserve to paaay (you)
    184 weeks ago
    You can bet it will also be stolen by Philippine and Indonesian shirt "companies" within the next month or so, too. My ZOMBAMA design has been ripped off and stolen so many times, I've lost count. Found a guy selling them on ebay and I introduced myself as the artist and kindly asked him where he got all the shirts with my design on them. He said some distributor in the Philippines sent them to him. Be on the alert!
    184 weeks ago
    Wow man, that really smurfs!!! I can't believe some people...

As for these Phillipine "companies" stealing artwork and shirt ideas, that's so r-tarded! People like that need to be stopped from ripping off true and genuine artists. They shouldn't get a single dollar or anything, and in fact should all pay.
    184 weeks ago
    Ugh.... I just got a rude awakening in the shirt biz. I knew it would happen at some point... but not this quickly.
    184 weeks ago
    Thanks everyone for the support! I really appreciate it.
    174 weeks ago
    display.jpg

How many times can my design, Steve's idea, get bit? Seriously??!!!
    174 weeks ago
    Click the image for the assholes at http://www.24hoursloot.com
    171 weeks ago
    Their shirts look cheap as heck! I want to barf!
    171 weeks ago
    Even if it was bedazzled with actual diamonds... It's smurf in my book.
    171 weeks ago
    LMAO they use the same model, diff expression:

display.jpg
    171 weeks ago
    That is messed up! Yep, the model is 20% more constipated in this one.
    140 weeks ago
    Hi John... love your work!

You may be interested in this about the thieving scumbags at 24hoursLoot.com

http://www.redbubble.com/people/zomboy/journal/7602885-beware-all-artists#comment-44541635

Hell hath no fury like an Artist scourned!

Keep up the great work!
    140 weeks ago
    WHAT! this is why i hate the internet...
    good luck and i hope you take them down. take them down good!
    140 weeks ago
    They also have monochromefrog's unforgettable walk on there so I sent a message to make sure that one wasn't stolen too. Its so lame!
    140 weeks ago
    head/desk
    140 weeks ago
    BrotherAdam said:

Not only do they frequently not even bother to parody, because they print what amounts to exact copies of Brand logos and characters, but they have a thief as their logo.

Stealing from multi-million dollar brands is one thing (and still not ok), but stealing direct from an artist is lame beyond belief.
    140 weeks ago
    Chuffy said:
    BrotherAdam said:

Not only do they frequently not even bother to parody, because they print what amounts to exact copies of Brand logos and characters, but they have a thief as their logo.

Stealing from multi-million dollar brands is one thing (and still not ok), but stealing direct from an artist is lame beyond belief.
    I could not disagree with this statement more. Even though you acknowledge that it is "still not ok" I have to say...NO theft is warranted. And nothing is "one thing" versus another. This kind of blatant thievery should not be accepted, if it's from a million dollar company or a $5 operation.

It's the same argument people want to use for Napster and the like, it doesn't matter how big a company or artist is, stealing from them is wrong.

And again, I'm not saying that you believe it's ok, but the wording implies slightly otherwise.

I do have to say, that unfortunate as it is...it seem that this is the nature of the beast that these sites are. Especially if you're posting your WIP's here in the forum, there is literally nothing stopping someone from taking your artwork as their own and selling it. It's a public forum and the world is filled with scumbags who are willing to take the credit for something that they have no part in.

Humanity is a failed experiment and the internet only exposes that for all.
    140 weeks ago
    You are quite right, both are theft and unacceptable.

I've had my work stolen before and sold without my permission and without receiving royalties. So I would never condone it.

The difference I was trying to make was one can afford lawyers and the other makes less in a year than a lawyer makes in a week. And so it hurts those guys and gals that make the art that bit more, because they are less able to protect themselves and suffer a greater loss from the impact of theft.