Back to forum
rss 187 weeks ago
well guys i did it.......not sure about the name but hey its done now,so its too bad,lol

i hope everyone from the .....now the mystery is over........thread will come and carry on chilling over here and as always everyones welcome this is just a cool place to chill out,chat and run wicked mini competitions to keep us all from going mad ,

welcome all.
506Comments
    187 weeks ago
    hey hey its all official we have a new thread,

come and chill folks .
    187 weeks ago
    Hi Dippy!!
    187 weeks ago
    This is so intense...what does it mean!
    187 weeks ago
    hi guys how are you all?
    you like the new digs?
    joshua it means we are all so cool we needed a new place.and here it is ,we need some pics to make it feel like the old house so come on guys feel free to decorate.
    187 weeks ago
    lol @joshuaarnao DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!!
    187 weeks ago
    oh my god, i am such a plank, i didnt even think about that i am so glad livesintheboonies mentioned double rainbow otherwise i would have not had a clue,lol
    its my age im losing it totally
    187 weeks ago
    ok we need a new game or quiz or something,there doesnt have to be prizes involved just something to give us a laugh,
    187 weeks ago
    Hello, all :0). This is a nice new place, and the slouchy chairs are incredibly comfy. Thanks, Dippy :).
    187 weeks ago
    Hello.
    187 weeks ago
    OMG! New place!
    187 weeks ago
    hi all ,god i have had another day from hell here at home ,not the caused by the kids but the bank and the online shopping place,to cut a very long story short the shopping place took 2 lots of money for one lot of shopping and then the bank wouldnt give it me back they said they need info from the shopping place but would the shopping place give them the info ........no........that would have been far to easy,i am fumming i have spoken to so many complete idiots today who just dont listen to a thing you say they have this written speach that they follow and its just rubbish anyway after going all the way up to head office on the phone which has taken me 4 hours on the phone i have finally got my money and an appology from them,it was disgracefull i am totally disgusted with them,anyway alls well that ends well,i have money and am now going to start a formal complaint against them and look for a new shopping site,

ok enough of that,it is exactly a week today untill my son goes away to university and im dreading it so much but trying really hard to stay brave for him,so send some hugs my way guys i need them,

how are you guys all doing ?whats happening with you today?

what do you guys watch on tv?
    i was an avid lost fan and am missing it terribly in its place i havent found much which lives up to it unfortunately,i do watch true blood,californication but unfortunately there isnt much else out there ,i did enjoy flash forward but they cancelled it didnt they after series one which i was shocked about to be honest,so what do you guys watch regularly,?
    187 weeks ago
    Sorry to hear about more money/bank problems with you. It you were double charged, it should have been a simple issue to fix. One person is normally not going to spend the same amount of money at the same time twice after all.

*hugz* Everyone will get through it. You're son is probably just as nervous about going as you are but being a dude, he can't show it 'cause it's not macho. Make sure to steal extra hugs from him before he goes.

As for TV, I don't really have any shows I have to watch. I like to watch Tosh.O when it first airs but then still watch it as it repeats. I like Scrubs and House but only watch it on their repeats 'cause I never remember to watch them when they first come on. We just got BBCA so I've been watching Dr. Who when I can. What Not To Wear is also a favorite but a new one hasn't been on in months. Cats 101 and Dogs 101 are both fun to watch as well. Normally just channel surf til I get to something that sounds interesting.

This should be my first weekend working at the haunt at the amusement park but the people in HR were complete smurfs to my friend and I when we went to fill out paperwork so we said eff that this year. Getting paid minimum wage to be outside in any weather the whole weekend with the risk of getting beat on by unruly and drunk park goers is just not worth it. So, I'll be able to go to my mum's birthday party if she has one tomorrow.
    187 weeks ago
    cheers hun,i will definately get extra hugs from him before he leaves,
    house i love but havent seen for about 2 years,
    scrubs is on all the time but i dont really like it i will watch if i am bored and theres nothing else on,
    dr who i hate (sorry)i am old and remember when it was good (sorry)different and the new onesjust are not as good as those days,
    what not to wear i have no interest in at all as i tend to think most of the clothes they suggest you should wear are actually far worse than what they came in wearing,lol
    and cats 101 and dogs 101 sounds very interesting but i have never heard of them,

sorry about job i remember you saying about driving to fill out the paperwork didnt you lose your phone that day or something?
    but at least you can go to your mums birthday thats cool,make it a great day for her ,mums are special .
    186 weeks ago
    Yay, totally left my phone in my friend's car that day. Lame day was lame.

I'm usually watching Dr. Who while doing my before work internetting so I don't pay too much attention to it. I've obviously never seen any of the old ones and we've only had BBCA for a few weeks now so I haven't even seen many of the newer ones yet. It seems okay and there isn't anything else on at that time that interests me.

Cats 101 and Dogs 101 is a show that showcases four to five cat or dogs breeds. Watching them makes me wish I had a great big house with a huge yard with a pond and forest so I can get all of those interesting breeds.
    186 weeks ago
    well i would love the huge yard with the pond and the forest but im not much of a dog or cat person myself.

well my sons girlfriend went off to her university today so i have my son all to myself now untill he goes on friday,he is upset she has gone bless him she is going to a university the other end of the country so he wont see her now till christmas but they have web cams and all that so its not to bad i guess,

so where do all you guys come from and what is it like where you live?

i live in wales in the uk,
    in a small village ,
    there is lots of countryside around us which is really nice.
    only downer is everything is a long way away.
    i love living here its cool i couldnt live in a busy town i like the quiet.
    its not a tiny village we have about 100 houses so the kids have lots of friends here .

186 weeks ago
    I'd love to have a huge yard too.
    I'd get alpacas, cats, dogs, an ostrich, a few horses and definitely a few farm hands. Oh. That's if I was able to invent something that made me somewhat well off.

Plus, I'd love to build a place big enough to let friends live with me and also big enough to let friends visit from wherever and stay as long as they want.

TV? Here's a few

United States of Tara.
    Batman: The Brave and the Bold
    Burn Notice
    Chuck
    Community
    The Middle
    Hung
    Iron Man: Armored Adventures
    Kenny Vs. Spenny
    Legend of the Seeker
    Merlin
    Man Vs. Food
    Nitro Circus
    Poh's Kitchen
    Psych
    The Venture Bros.
    Supernatural
    The Mentalist
    Food Wars
    The Boondocks
    The Hard Times of RJ Berger
    Top Gear
    UFC Ultimate Figher.

Whew! Sorry.
    Off to do computer work!
    186 weeks ago
    wow thats a list fuzzy,
    i do love hung and supernatural,
    i ave watched a few mentalists,
    and top gear is cool.

and farms hands indeed fuzzy will you have room after all the asian house boys have come ,lol

dont worry about not being well off fuzzy you have a good heart and thats worth much more than money.

i used to have a house big enough for friends to stay we used to have 12 kids and 6 adults staying in our house all the holidays ,there was me and my 5 friends and all our kids just chilling i loved it but now in this house it is only big enough for me ,my family and a couple of others to stay.so no big chilling days like in the old house,well thats what happens when your dirty lying cheating partner leaves and you cant pay the rent....................whoops sorry just remembering bad memories ,ok all done now no more moans i promise,lol

ok guys we need a new thing........you no a new puzzle/quiz/anything like that thing.so put your thinking caps on guys.
    anyway who is well off ,i no im not but i guess if had some money i would love the big yard etc

186 weeks ago
    I live in a small town in Alberta, Canada. My yard here is actully fairly large for being right in town. At least it's big enough for my boys and dog to run around in! ;P

I don't really watch a whole lot of TV, but when I do I usually watch House, Bones, Dog Whisperer and At The End Of My Leash.

As for a game, how about an internet scavenger hunt! Someone gives clues about an object for everyone else to find. The first person to find that object then posts a picture of it, and then picks the next object.

eg I'm looking for a sexy female cartoon character. (an you all would have to guess who I'm looking for by posting pictures)

Just a suggestion.
    186 weeks ago
    yeh scavenger hunt sounds wicked, would you like to kick it off.
    186 weeks ago
    hey hey hey guys where is everybody?
    how are we all feeling about grab bags ,i thought i would be really happy and excited but now its here and i havent got loads of cash,so i think i might have to wait for a tee that i can see the design of and buy that instead,sorry teefury you now i love you but lack of funds causes all sorts of problems and unfortunately this is one of them.
    186 weeks ago
    I've been lazy. I've been going to sites but not saying anything.

I'm excited for the grab bag. Oh man do I hope that Geek Army Knife is in there. Or even something that can be traded for Geek Army Knife or Original Gamer.
    186 weeks ago
    my son is wearing his geek army knife today its cool,
    he is gonna have the best selection of tee's on the university campas,lol
    oh no he goes on friday..............im am dreading it.

so why have you been visiting sites and just lerking in the background?
    186 weeks ago
    Hey guys! I'm from BOLIVIA! you know where it is? wanna know about this beautiful landlocked country? ask me!!
    Oh and if there is any bolivian fellow furian, please contact me!
    Thanks for the thread Dippy, loves to chill 8D
    186 weeks ago
    I dropped the ball on the grab bag! I saw that they were coming on the facebook sneak peak... When I got home from work I passed right out so I didn't but one. Then I worked a 19 hour shift the next day, and by the time I got home no more grab bags. I was devastated :(

186 weeks ago
    oh no canada sorry missed them ,i didnt get any either as i didnt have any funds so im in the same boat as you there.

hi Dan welcome to the family,this isnt really my thread its a place for everyone i just started it,but cheers,
    well done with your cloned to kill design that got printed it was a big seller i guess from the pancakes it got,
    so whats it like to live in Bolivia then? i am afraid i dont no much about it at all ,so please tell all about it.
    so your married with kids 2 i believe how old are they,and are they girls or boys.
  • Load More Comments